6DPO. Implantation bleeding or early period?

Hello ladies! I'm wondering if anyone has had a BFP with a situation like mine or can offer any insight? I have a 31 day cycle. LMP was 12/24/14. O and possible CD was calculated 1/12/15. I am now 6DPO and on 5DPO I started very lightly bleeding and had slight cramps. Normally cramps are much worse and flow very heavy first few days, but this time bleeding was lighter in amount and light/bright red where it is usually darker red. But AF is not due for another week. Has anyone had a situation like this occur? When should I start testing?

Hi there bumblebee.:thumbup:

I'm in the exact same situation as you! I'm on my first month of taking clomid to induce ovulation ( I don't have many periods naturally ).
Im currently on cd38. I've had sore boobs for almost 2 weeks but yesterday and today they're so so sore and sensitive. I started with very light pink spotting earlier today and slight cramping in my lower back.

I'm hoping that it may be implantation bleeding :baby: even though chances are its just AF:nope:

Let me know how you get on.
Baby dust to you:dust::dust:

Sorry forgot to say, re when to test. You are supposed to wait 14 days after you O to test. If you test too early you may get a BFN when you actually are!
It's hard to wait 2 weeks I know, I'm tempted to poas every morning :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->