6dpo implantion bleeding or something else??

IsaacRalph

Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm 6dpo-7dpo today and am hoping some of you could shed some light on my situation please. So I have been pregnant several times before and got 2 ds's. In my pregnancies with both boys I didn't notice any implantation bleeding to note but when I got my suprise bfp(miscarriage ) I noticed some brown discoloured discharge around implantation time. Going back to today I have had a large amount of creamy pink discharge with streaks of red, some got to my underwear. So I'm thinking could this be implantation spotting, we are ntnp but have had a lot of sex in the last couple of weeks. I question the spotting because I took a canestan pessary 3 days ago as I think I had thrush after all the sex we had. Anyone had this before after using canestan pessary?? I don't normally spot at all mid cycle and don't think it's af on its way. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I am not sure about the medication. I do know that every pregnancy is different so spotting mid cycle can indicate preg and this just might be a different preg for you :)

Hello! I have spotting too! I have been TTCing long term and had actually "given up" on actively trying for a couple years now due to fostering and adopt my 2 sons! I am happy with them and my life but of course would still love to some day be pregnant. This month I started spotting at 7dpo or so and spotting ever since then. Period due today I believe based on when I think I ovulated. My breast always get sore from day I ovulate and get really swollen and tender until day of period. But this month they haven't been sore until a little last night. They started feeling tingling and sore a bit and then today almost back to normal. Spotting started water reddish orange day 1 and then mostly brown and pink in my cervical mucus ever since then. Fresh watery blood when I check my cervix though.
Tested negative today on HPT but I will let you know if I end up being pregnant!

Good luck leggo! It's baffled me as like I say I don't normally get any spotting. I don't have any other symptoms of pregnancy I normally get either. One thing I get is cramping throughout tww and only had the odd twinge but nothing like I get when I've had bfps. Thanks for the advice girls I guess I'll know soon enough. Not desperate for it to happen do don't feel any pressure so what will be will be I guess. I might just be a squiffy cycle as only 2 cycles past miscarriage and d&c??

Good luck leggo! It's baffled me as like I say I don't normally get any spotting. I don't have any other symptoms of pregnancy I normally get either. One thing I get is cramping throughout tww and only had the odd twinge but nothing like I get when I've had bfps. Thanks for the advice girls I guess I'll know soon enough. Not desperate for it to happen do don't feel any pressure so what will be will be I guess. I might just be a squiffy cycle as only 2 cycles past miscarriage and d&c??

So sorry for you losses. Praying we all get answers soon! I tested again this morning and BFN! Today would be cycle day 33 I think. 33 is the longest my cycle could be (but I have been 28-29 cycle latelty) other than a few random annovulatory cycles in the past. If I do get my period o am still concerned with this spotting that's been happening since about cycle day 22. I just am paranoid that I have cancer, or ectopic pregnancy or something awful. My mind tends to think the worse whenever I have something strange happening to my body.

Bfn sucks leggo! I also tested bfn also just because of this spotting which only lasted a day and now back to normal. Wondering if I actually did ovulate this month as I know it's quite common to spot on anovulatory cycles. Good luck for you though hope there's still time for your bfp xx

Just to let you ladies know I did indeed get bfp yesterday so spotting is defo a symptom for me! Can't get too excited because of previous losses but all good atm. Good luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->