6DPO nausea; vommitting;weak feeling and temp rise this am.. help!!

thopkins0620

Reaction score
The title days it all!! DH and I had mc in July 2014. Now we are trying again. Have been ttc since Oct. AF is due April 8th and I have Dr appt on 9th to check my blood pressure..i Have all the symptoms stated above and need someone to talk to for the rest of this long journey... two weeks seems like a lifetime when you wait on it alone. DH gets tired of hearing about ovulation and charting temps and cervical mucus.. lol. Kinds grosses him out but who could blame him.. anyways any input would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks bring on the baby dust!!!

Hopefully they're good signs for you and not just a bug. Ive had nausea all yesterday afternoon and evening (8dpo), then again this morning. I was all optimistic, however my son had woken up with a sick bug, so am now wondering if that's why I'm feeling like this??

Bless his heart!!! Well I woke up this morning was fine until I brushed my teeth and needless to say I had to brush again lol. I feel fine now.. temp was still up this morning. And nipples are very sensitive

Those are great signs. I'm in the same boat. I'm 9dpo today. Yesterday I felt really bad... Nausea, headache, and just plain ol exhausted. I miscarried back in Dec and my big sign I was pregnant then was sensitive gag reflux. My toothbrush and toothpaste was my enemy lol. This is just starting to happen again... Praying its a good sign. Just have a good feeling I'm pregnant... But we will see. :winkwink:

***baby dust to you all this month***

Well I'm 7doo and I know I'm pregnant lol (this is my 6th pregnancy) 2 nights ago I told my Oh that If we succeeded this month I will feel it the next day...Well my amazing body is a memory foam lol I look 3 months pregnant...morning sickness on full blast...cravings, exhaustion (falling as sleep everywhere), couldn't breathe, Emotionally messy, cm yellow abundant, very creamy and cervix completely closed, cp is mid and still a bit hard...I feel a bit better today but still feel a little "sick"..and still very tired....having af like cramping that I always get pg or not...my temps are way higher than norm which always happens when I'm pregnant....I feel slightly feverish . Gl hun and everyone.

Sounds just like me!!! Keep us updated!!!!! I have not been sick today... and my temp was 97.60 past two days and today it was 97.33. Is that good or is it bad??? I'm still learning the charting procedure!! Lol

Bleurghh, it was the sick bug. Hopefully you ladies nausea is due to something far more exciting xx

Today is about the same!! Except adding heartburn to my list!! This waiting is gonna kill me lol got 8 days til AF is supposed to make her grand appearance!! Hope she is a no-show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->