6dpo needing some company in my tww!

jenniferrae4

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am 6 DPO and in my forever long TWW! We have been TTC for 2 cycles and it seems like its never- ending!

I have been having heavy breasts, crampy twinges in lower belly, my uterus feels heavy and my lower belly feels (hard)...
I took a first response test with was a :bfn:
I know its too early to test and its not over till :witch: arrives but I just want to know so badly!

I find myself "window shopping" in the baby section at every clothing store I enter lol loosing my mind!

HELP do you think any of these signs are good for BFP? Or am I getting my hopes up to just get let down?

6dpo here and full of symptoms lol

Backache, light cramps, tired, had a nice temp drop today, feel hot, got a really weird sensation in uterus today almost a tickle. Now needing to pee more lol

Sounds very promising! When do you plan on testing? How long have you been trying for?

I've been trying on and off for about 18 months. I will prolly cave and start testing at 9dpo lol

Today marks 8 days post first positive OPK for me so I'd assume I'd be 6/7 DPO also. This is also our second cycle TTC after a MC in later October.

Are you having any sort of pre BFP symptoms? My breasts feel so heavy.. and my right one is very sensitive which they never feel this way... and not to be too nasty but I have way more cervial fluid then normal down there... some weird twinges in my lower belly, and it feels kind of hard to the touch, my lower back all the way into my booty Is achy and I'm so extremely tired ... I hope I'm not just over looking into things!

@cppeace
Its so hard for me not to test here I am 6dpo and I'm already testing Which makes me even more crazy lol I just want that bfp so badly!

ah not really to be honest. I'm actually second guessing my DPO I got a positive OPK on CD12 (22nd January) corresponded with EWCM and SHOW cervix until Friday 27th and then EWCM was gone.
Cervix is still soft but mostly closed as of today. Have had dull cramping on and off since last night but that's about all for symptoms. I have breast implants so don't really have super sensitive boobs, they are a little bigger as of today though.
However now I'm getting REALLY positive OPKs, yesterday and today.

what do you reckon? Early BFP?

It is very hard to not test too early lol I am prolly going to give in and start testing at 9dpo. I have been having a lot of lower back pain, odd sensations in the uterus and no twinges from either ovary area which I often have in the tww, tired, sneezy and just feel so very positive and sure feeling. I never feel this way in the 2ww.

Your chart looks so good CP! Loving the dip!

Thanks babyD!

My lower back is actually sore, like feels like sore muscles but I haven't done anything lately to make anything sore. Feeling some on and off mild cramping in uterus and today just feeling very lazy overall lol ...
I'll start testing 9dpo (early for me) but I just feel so very positive this time.

@ itshaylz I have breast implants too! Mine are feeling super heavy now tho... hope thats a sign! Your now getting positive OPKs? which brand are you using? I use the Clear Blue Advanced Digital ones so that it gives me warning I'm about to ovulate and shows me a good 4-5 day fertile window! I also use a couple apps to help me track

@Cppeace
I am only 7dpo and I stupidly started testing yesterday which is just making the TWW even harder to handle! I went and did a treatment today maybe that will help calm my stress level down! I really hope this is my month I don't know how much longer I can go through this

I know exactly how you feel. FX for you hon.

I suppose today they are feeling a little heavier.

They are the ovuplan (?) ones. Nothing about my body is indicating ovulation (it did that all a week ago with a positive OPK) so I can k let hope it's a BFP this month!
I've been having niggling in my uterus area too to hopefully all good signs!

My cervix have been really high since cd12 and still high now except a little harder and off centre (this is normal for me when not ovulating)

Im 9DPO today
-Horrible Head-Ache
- Ive been so moody I feel every bad for my husband
-Cramps
-Horrible back aches
- Very vivid dreams
- Heightened smell!
- Super nauseated especially on empty belly
on top of all this I am so tired all day its horrid!

I hope that these signs mean I get a BFP soon! I tested this morning on a EPT test and it was BFN! Maybe ill go buy a First Response do you think that will make a difference? I just want to know already!

I'm so very tired, just keep yawning. Forgot to test this morn as I was half asleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->