6dpo really bad cramping - think im out already :(

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Ive just come back onto the TTC scene after having my Mirena removed 2 months ago, anyways i remember getting cramps a few days before my AF was due and now at 6dpo (a week before) im cramping like crazy and wondering if its more PMS than a PG symptom? My lower tummy area feels bruised and sore and the cramping has come and gone all day. I dont quite remember them being this bad before i had coil in and im thinking has having the mirena messed with my body!!

Anyway is anyone else cramping this early and has anyone gone on too get a BFP? Also my bbs are quite sore and heavy! Im thinking im defo out because im having too many symptoms way too early!! Not sure if im 5/6/7dpo as i had +O tests for 5 days and then ran out of them! :dohh:

Thanks for looking ladies :kiss:

Not sure I can help too much, but I am 8 dpo and have had really bad cramping. More than I've ever felt than the normal PMS. It could be a sign of implantation so try not to get your hopes up yet!

Hope we get our BFP's soon!!

Flower - sounds like you may have a bean diggin in...
Unless you have a ridiculously short LP, sound like very good signs!
GL and :dust: to everyone!

Hey' it may be implantation or PMS. I have had this on AF and BFP cycles. Hopefully over the next few days you should be able to tell. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->