6dpo testing till bfp or af. Update- please check my FRER 9dpo. ANOTHER UPDATE 10dpo

Thanks ladies. I don’t know. I looked at that interment cheapie so many times yesterday. Some times I’d be sure I could see a faint line and then the next second I’d be like what? Where?

Just woken up, 9 dpo today and about to take a test so will see what that brings. Not feeling hopeful and even tho I know it’s technically still early if I see another bfn I’m going to feel pretty out of it!:sad2:

As expected another bfn on the internet cheapie this morning. I know it possible to have bfns at 9dpo and then go on to get a bfp but I thought by now something would be showing up. It looks just the same as yesterday, I’m doing the old is there a line dance but I think they’re all negative otherwise they would be showing showing clearer by now.

Here’s a pic, something still catching my eye but not obvious at all :sad2:

Feeling like I’ll never get pregnant again. We’ve only tried a couple of months but we conceived our first, first try which is making me feel like something is wrong now! Sorry I know there’s people here who’ve been trying a lot longer but just feeling down today. Maybe af not far away haha

970556D6-1AA0-488E-8765-C352132FD48E.jpeg

Something is catching my eye! GL

Tempted to use another frer now but also think it’ll just be a waste. Maybe this afternoon. I have had twinges/pulling feeling on my right side near my hip last night and this morning so maybe I’m only just implanting

Ended up taking another frer with smu after just a one hour hold. I think I can see something but I thought the same yesterday!

43E4596C-71DE-480A-8F67-A266CE238D8C.jpeg

Ok ladies, I’m going crazy. I felt like I could see something on this mornings FRER so I just took another (third test for the day and it’s only lunch time :dohh:. Only 3 hours after this mornings but a 3 hour hold this time. I’m even more confused because I still see something but it’s still so faint and I’m not sure. Does anyone have experience with FRER do they aways show faint evap lines straight away? Do I have a bad batch?

9dpo mid day urine (3 hour hold) photos taken around 10 minutes. All the same test

01AC51CE-0A50-48E9-8455-98766236B77C.jpeg 1100CB48-7C70-4F6F-B543-77D274A1D84F.jpeg F8CB1B67-4B9A-4789-8E50-2DD518DD6146.jpeg

I had terrible experiences with frer the cycle before I got pregnant....I was so annoyed I contacted the company to complain about how bad the indents on the test were and how the showed so quickly and really made it look like a positive test. When they responded they said that there is always 2 lines on their tests, and all of the tests are invalid after only 3 mins...not sure it even says that on the instruction leaflet. I got BFP in August on ICs first and only then used frer cause I spent a fortune on them for a second line on every test the previous cycle but wasn’t pregnant. The first image of ur last test is really catching my eye tho!! I’ve got everything crossed for you xx

I’m seeing something! GL! Currently taking frers and didn’t get anything real til 11dpo. 10dpo was total bfn even after sitting for days. 12 dpo was darker but still faint. 13dpo today. Waiting til this afternoon to take another bc early afternoon urine Always does best for me. GL!

I had terrible experiences with frer the cycle before I got pregnant....I was so annoyed I contacted the company to complain about how bad the indents on the test were and how the showed so quickly and really made it look like a positive test. When they responded they said that there is always 2 lines on their tests, and all of the tests are invalid after only 3 mins...not sure it even says that on the instruction leaflet. I got BFP in August on ICs first and only then used frer cause I spent a fortune on them for a second line on every test the previous cycle but wasn’t pregnant. The first image of ur last test is really catching my eye tho!! I’ve got everything crossed for you xx
Wow! That’s so crazy! Thanks for sharing, I think that must be what’s happening here. I haven’t taken anymore yet but will in the morning. Sick of wasting them they’re so expensive!

I’m seeing something! GL! Currently taking frers and didn’t get anything real til 11dpo. 10dpo was total bfn even after sitting for days. 12 dpo was darker but still faint. 13dpo today. Waiting til this afternoon to take another bc early afternoon urine Always does best for me. GL!
Wow! That gives me a little bit of hope then, thank you and congratulations!!

9 dpo evening test internet cheapie. Not taking any more frer till tomorrow. Only have three left so I’ll limit one per day and that should last me till 12dpo! If I don’t have anything by then I’ll be expecting AF by then.

74458A9D-EB4C-4B81-B08F-FE8889CD1D35.jpeg

10dpo! I see this clear as day in person. Photo taken at 5 min. But then I went and showed my husband and he said “I don’t see any line at all”

If this is not something I’m going to be so heart broken!

32F97485-A631-4B6C-ABF9-458B4A2E37D3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->