6DPO today (11/18) no symptoms yet! Testing Nov26 anyone else?

WM61711

Reaction score
Hello ladies!:wave: Just sitting here enduring the TWW without any symptoms to entertain me-not even any I can fabricate lol. I got a + opk Saturday and again Sunday so Im at around 5/6 dpo, 6 sounds so much better tho!:haha: It is truly dragging, and I havent felt any twinges bloating gas nada! This wouldnt necessarily put me out though...right?:shrug:

Hello WM61711! My opk was + on the 12th and 13th. AF is due the 26th for me, but I think I will start testing around the 22nd. I just can't wait! I have been have been feeling extremely hot lately, but not sure if that has anything to do with pregnancy symptoms.

Hopefully you will have some symptoms soon!

:dust:

Hello! Thats a symptom I havent heard much, is your temp still elevated (if you are tempting)? Might be a good sign! I wouldnt mind that though as its getting pretty chilly here in Chicago!:cold: Hopefully I will feel something soon, Im trying to hold out til Saturday to test, Ive been pretty good about waiting til AF is due, but maaaybe I will start on the 22 as well! I have 8 IC tests lefts so that would work, cant wait!:)

Hello Ladies! I'm also 6do had positive opk on Nov 14th (first time I've seen a positive in 3 months TTC) I was planning to test on the 26th which is kinda early I know but realistically will not hold out till AF due! Symptoms so far v sore nipples around ovulation several days- haven't seen that before except for maybe a few hrs. Very bad headache 3dpo and twinges right side of abdomen yesterday 5dpo. Oh and some odd fluttering. So nothing conclusive and I do have a bit if a cold anyway. I have to say with my previous pregnancy symptoms were identical to PMT with the addition of dizzy spells. Best of luck for us all this month, come on BFP's!

Hi Bella!:wave: I am now 7-8dpo, still not many symptoms I had stomach pains yesterday but pretty sure that was just food-related. We have been TTC for 3months also, this is the first month using opks they are great! Im just hoping my cycles are getting back to normal, it was 32days after stopping BC and 40days last cycle! Crazy, but at least I know Im ovulating now.#:-S The 26th isnt too early you could totally get a :bfp: at 12dpo. I will tryy to hold out until the 26th to test as well, gl ladies:)
:dust:

oops that was supposed to be a smiley for whew haha guess it didnt work!

Hi how are the symptoms coming along? ;-) Just wanted to say good luck if you are testing soon! I caved in and tested at 9dpo- BFN as you might expect! I'm terrible. I dont really feel any different than last month just an annoying twinge in lower right abdomen for a week now. So we'll see. Testing again at weekend! :) xx

Not much to update on my end, I pretty much havent felt anything out of the ordinary. I tested yesterday and BFN, Im about 12dpo today but waiting til the weekend to test as well. I really feel like this isnt going to be the month though:nope: But its only our 3rd month trying so im not too discouraged...yet. Its just nuts because I really thought it would happen right away

Definitely don't be discouraged! 3 months is no time at all and main thing is that you have positive opks so know things are on track. I totally :haha::flower: also felt like that, really thought it would happen straight off especially this month as timing was spot on. It will just be all the more special when it does happen!

Lol I sure was wondering like hmm did I miss something funny? Hehe but you are so right its definitely worth waiting for, now Im just imagining how great a Christmas BFP would be! Tho technically Im not out yet Im waiting to see if AF shows before testing again, those -'s hurt. Im also still trying to figure out my new cycles post BC, I read somewhere that once you ovulate you can expect AF in 12-16days. My last cycle was 40days, so since I ovulated on CD16 this cycle theres no way it would be that long again right? Hope that makes sense

Nope. You should be on track for a 30 day cycle, give or take a couple of days.:thumbup:

Yep i agree, I had a long cycle last month around 35 days had positive opk on day 23/24 so it's the time to get to ovulation that extends and varies your cycle length overall. Once you have o'd AF will come 12-16 days as you said. I think Xmas or new yews BFP's could be a good plan!

thats a relief thanks ladies. How is your journey coming along?

Sorry she got you too, I tested this morning and BFN, then few hours later :witch:got me. Im just glad she showed right on time and I didnt have to play the waiting game tho, hoping we get our Christmas :bfp:!

Hi ladies, just thought I would put my positive thoughts out there for you girls!!:hugs:

I'm in the same boat, I am 6dpo and the wait to test is killing me! We were going to start TTC in January but it just so happens we BD'd at JUST the right time this month and are hoping for a wonderful Christmas BFP as well!!

The only symptom I have so far is exhaustion! I've been extremely tired. I've been snooping around online and have seen other women with lots more symptoms and it's discouraging me since I'm just sleepy nothing else!

Do any of you have symptoms?? I'd love to hear them!

:dust: lots of baby dust to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"