6dpo... *Tumble Weed*

IC i think, if i get a bfp ill wait 3-6 days and do a digi.

yep i will do like candy i have a digi saved back...i will test with ic's before though dont want to waste the digi lol

I'm thinking around June 2nd for ME... I'll get some cheapies and save the digitial for the big day.... I'm crossing my fingers, legs, toes for ALL of US... How cool is that...Were ALL testing around the same day or after YAY!! :happydance:

Damn those digitals cost big bucks... but its sooo worth it... woot woot

I got no IC's which is good tbh.
I wont test early then.
x

I just got a brand new batch of them last week.... i should have DH hide them lol

i wish my bb's would start to hurt lol that was one of my first signs with mackenzie

lol not everything pregnancy related can be gorgeous! lol....ok well i wish i would get some kind of symptoms....me throwing up last night i think must have just been my mother in laws cooking... i feel fine now

bahahaha, thankfully bens mum is an ace cook so im alright, shes never tried to kill me and we get on great so im not afraid of her feeding me manky chicken etc LOL!!!!!!

lol..i dont think she was trying to kill me (i hope anyway but you never know with her) she wants another grandchild too bad.....when is your birthday candyapple?? its easier to ask then count on a calendar

thats my daughters birthday lol once you said it looked at her ticker and its the same as your well except 16 years apart lol

AWWW ace! :D ill have to send u a card if im ok to :)

My nipples sting :(

that fine candyapple(about the card) man you are becca are soooooo def pregnant! I cant wait until i see your :bfp:'s

lmao, i look about 4 months pregnant, even ben commented on 'kat have u eaten too many pies' i'm VERY bloated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY, hope she has an ace birthday, i dunno wat im doing for mine :O

blah come onn dpo get better, i live each day for the next morning just to see what my temp will be LOL.

FX for u kenziesmommy!!!!!! I hope u get ur bfp too :D

lol me too i always wanna go to bed so i can wake up and see if my temps are higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->