6dpo... *Tumble Weed*

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
:| And wow... It has gone quite fast... Kinda.. Been keeping myself really busy.

It's been so uneventful, which i'm hoping is good news, cause i didn't have a single twinge or anything until perhaps a day or two before i'd taken a test and then all the symptoms slowly crept up on me after i'd gotten my :bfp: with Oliver.

At the end of this, i'm not too bothered what comes out of it, Even if it's AF, Cause at least i know everything is back to normal now so on and up!

Anyone else in the 1ww?

Im right at the same point as well 6or 7dpo...No symptoms either apart from some creamy yellow cm on day 4...
fingers crossed for both of us!

Im 6DPO.
So I am with yooouuuu.
Boring as.
x

very much so! watch it, 8dpo i'll be testing HAHH! screw my ticker telling me to wait another week :|

Haha.
I'm DETERMINED to wait.
I really am.
I gots cramps now.
:dohh:
x

i had some earlier, went really fast and then i went to the loo and had literally, a mm long very thin tiny string of red blood... it was so weird, nothing else since!

me too, i feel really tired, well have done for the past 2-3 days and keep needing to have a few cat naps, also feel a bit sick. But ive gone all paranoid thinking my high temps are due to the hot weather but then again i have my window open all night and dont struggle to sleep or anything so i think its just me being all crazy and negative LOL.

hmm my ttw draggggged soooo much! AF was due today! she usually comes first thing...nothing at all...not even period pains! im confused! i got a BFN on saturday again...i dont understand wot is going on, she's always on time??!! x

eeeeeek dont lol, im getting excited and i shouldnt!! im gunna try not to think about it for the nxt 2/3 days...easier said than done x

Ditttooo. I feel really positive but i dunno why LOL. Watch it Af will arrive in the next 6 days :O I hope if she is gonna arrive it is in 6 days..i cant be bothered with another luteal phase defect =/

The witch bitch won't arrive.
I dislike her much.
x

UGGGGGGGG I KNOW THE WAIT!! Its tortune... Some Women report no symptoms, but I know I've had tons of them, even my body temp is higher than usual and I'm not due anytime soon... I have 1 week to go GRRRRRR

When are you testing Candyapple19?

so do i! I just went for a wee and my womb felt sensitive and started gargling at me :O quite scary actually LOL, probably just trapped wind or something.......

who doesnt like the witch? except people who dont want babies but are too irresponsible to wear a condom or something.

DITTO hopin! my temps after O have never been this high, EVER.

oh my god..i really dont feel well at all.. :| I just had this wavee of nausea come over me and it wont go away..i feel like im gonna throw up alot...

Yeah I agree burn the bitch... :haha:

Candyapple19... WOW You deffo have a lil one making room to be extra sticky... I really hope this is your month sweetie... Woohoo

Nasea/MS.... Yep deffo pregnant... :test: :test: :test: Even your temps have been up... WOW

Candyapple19, your chart looks great. I think this is the month esp w/ all the symptoms you are having. Fingers x'd for BFP

I was having symptoms a few days ago then nothing. I'm hoping this will be like when I was preggo w/ my son, I had no symptoms till the witch didnt arrive. Good luck to all!!!!
BFP for all!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->