• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6week 3 days finding it hard to eat plus achy pains

Shabby990

Boy age 2
Reaction score
Hey ladies I am finding it hard to eat any proper food due to felling sick I can go hours with out eating and when I start to cook I just fell so ill I can't carry on...

I find my self just picking
Today I tried cooking
Toast - I ate
Made my son jacket potato - I could not eat
Noodles could not eat
My bf got a take away could not eat I had to put it in the bin
And my aunt made shepades pie - I could not eat...

I am also having a few achy felling low down it's not like period it is achy it comes and goes.. Any one else

Hey,
Ive been feeling similar to you with regards to food... Im currently 10w6d's and since about week 7 im struggling to find anything i actually want to eat.
I find myself feeling peckish, but when i go into my cupboards, despite having choice, i cant stomach anything.
My favourites foods have become my worse nightmare... Ive loved lasagne all my life and with my previous pregnancy, its all i wanted - I cant so much as stand the smell of it anymore. Last time i tried a piece i ended up spitting it back onto my plate.
Ive found that ive actually lost a little weight, but i discussed this with the early pregnancy unit and they told me not to worry. As long as i eat little but often its perfectly normal. Im finding apples, kiwis and strawberries quite a good substitute atm.
Not sure if its any comfort but i started with achy pains and cramping early on, i made it until i hit 10 weeks and called the midwife as the pains had got intense with sharps stabs in my left side, she sent me for a scan on Friday and my little bean is doing beautifully. Good strong HB and growing perfectly (very reassuring on so many levels). Turns out i had a bleed in my left ovary (hence the pain) but its mainly due to hormone levels and was of no harm at all to baby or me.
Hope the aches get better and you find some food you can stomach

I am on the end.. I constantly have to have food in my mouth or I would taste my awful saliva. Today I'm either munching on fruits, crackers, anything that would take away the silver taste. I constantly want to throw up. I also have been very achy and feel so stretched already like my stomach wants to blow. I don't miss the discomfort that comes with pregnancy.

hey ladies
I came to work today and I ate a yogurt and found my self throwing up which I did not like as I am at work and I cant go home every time that I am sick,

the pains are not there any more they went after a while I have got a scan booked in for tomorrow morning
xx

Ughhhh I'm with ya, and in force myself to eat for energy since I have a 5 & 4 yr old, I think it only makes things worse though....The only things that like me are dry toast/bagel and dry cereal :/. Even crackers bother me! I loveeee food and this is pure torture! I also get full after just a few bites..... When I eat my normal amount of food i feel as if I just ate thanksgiving dinner and sick for hours on end and up all night ......I learned to just eat small bites here n there all day, an empty stomach for me is even worse! :( come slurpees seem to help wonders though!!

Yep, I'm feeling the same way...I'm 6+5 today and feel like the sickness is starting to ramp up for me. Up until yesterday I just had a very vague nausea that I could mostly ignore and still eat whatever, but yesterday it got worse and now it seems almost everything makes me feel pukey! It was a feat to get my Cheerios down this morning! Nothing sounds good to me even though I feel hungry. Ick.

Me too. Try nibbling salt and vinegar or plain pringles.

ive found cheese helps too.

Mini pots of custard and rice puddings too.

ready breks filling and easy to make. If u try just a few spoonfuls.

i fid crackers and biscuits and my mouth tasted horrible. I hated the taste. If u can eat toast maybee a thin layer of chocolate spread.

grazing is working for me more than eating full meals. I have good and bad days with it. Mostly bad lol. Hope u find something u like soon. Also fizzy drinks can be refreshing and give u energy.

I'm right there with you ladies! I didn't understand the concept of being hungry while hating the thought of eating any type of food that comes with pregnancy. My aversions have been so strong. I haven't actually thrown up yet (**knock on wood**), but I have had some really horrific nausea that has made me want to throw up just to get some relief.

Only things that have helped me are eating all day long, Peppermint tea. Preggie Pops, and making sure that I take a nap if possible. My nausea is almost always in the evening a couple of hours before I go to bed and I know that if I'm tired then it's even worse. A nap helps me SO much.

Are we all having fun yet?:winkwink:

I had a bad day today with nausea and I think it's about to get fun. I can't even sleep right now because I feel sick and hungry at the same time. I had broth for dinner after hubby made a delicious soup- I couldn't stomach the noodles or anything else solid. Nausea is the *worst*. Ginger beer helps temporarily. Also having like weird pains in my lower belly that feels like how I felt when I had a stomach bug. But I haven't thrown up yet... ugh I hate throwing up and feel like it's inevitable. Sorry ladies, hopefully we feel better soon!!!

Hey Ladies
I had my scan yesterday and they have dated me forward 7 weeks 2 days :) I saw the babys heart beat and the sickness is not to bad any more.
my my boobs and nipples hurt :)

how are we all doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"