7-8DPO and already confused!

EmandWysmom

Reaction score
Hey there everyone! :) I hope everyone is doing well today!! BFP'S to everyone who is hoping for one!! :)

So basically I am confused. You would think after having two children I would know what to expect or know what is going on with me but apparently I do not. Of course every pregnancy is different but this is what I am experiencing....

I have that nasty copper taste in my mouth off and on, I have been very nauseous since Saturday but not throwing up (I hardly ever do and did not throw up with the two other pregnancies) with cramping in abdomen and back, feel like my hips are being pulled apart at times, random stabbing pain low down on right side of vagina, (tmi) increase in CM which is a mix between creamy and watery, boobs are a little tender but not much, nipples look a little darker with more bumps but maybe I am just seeing things? I went to the hospital today because the cramping was at times pretty intense and I do not really get much cramping even when I have my period. I am extremely bloated, feel run down, and hungry more then usual but today I don't feel like touching food much.

At the hospital they did a urine test for pregnancy which of course was negative because it is probably to early and I was diagnosed with a UTI so now I am not sure if I am pregnant at all or if all these symptoms just came because of the UTI... Ugh sorry just had to vent! Thanks all! Have a wonderful day!

Hey hun! Uhh UTI's are rubbish, sorry you have this but hopefully on the mend with some meds now.. This couldve poss been the nausea, ive had a couple of uti's in the past & feel sick with each one, hopefully, all other symptoms though are pregnancy related hehe! How u feeling today with the uti?

As soon as i read metal taste in mouth i thought "pregnant" lol had it with my first and my chemical there's no mistaking that sign. Fingers crossed

Can I join? Ewandwysmom had the same sharp pain in the vagina a couple days ago with the funky copper taste and I know I don't have a uti. So hopefully that's a sign we're preggers. Hope the uti gets better soon, they suck.

Thank you everyone! I have taken 5 days worth of the antibiotics and only have one pill left for tonight. I am still having the bad Nausea, metal taste, bad back ache, cramping, fatigue... SO I don't know if there is something else going on or these antibiotics are just not working for the UTI? My pee is clear now (Sorry for TMI) it was cloudy at the hospital and I am still having to pee a lot but it is a full amount of pee not little bits... I took a preggy test this morning though and was negative. My period is not due til 08/15 so I need to just chill but I kinda thought I'd get a positive by now if I was or even a faint line... Maybe it is all in my head?! UGH! Good luck to the rest of you still waiting on a PLUS!! :)

I am 8 dpo today and I have been bloated and nauseous (mostly in the morning and after I eat ) I've had cramps and a "heavy" feeling in my uterus. I've also had ewcm almost constantly since O. My boobs aren't sore but my nipples are so sensitive which sucks because I'm still breastfeeding BUT makes me sure that it's a symptom of something because my nipples have been practically numb for over a year lol

The metal taste was my main symptom with my last pregnancy. I had it for 4 days before my BFP. Good luck!

Thank you everyone! I have taken 5 days worth of the antibiotics and only have one pill left for tonight. I am still having the bad Nausea, metal taste, bad back ache, cramping, fatigue... SO I don't know if there is something else going on or these antibiotics are just not working for the UTI? My pee is clear now (Sorry for TMI) it was cloudy at the hospital and I am still having to pee a lot but it is a full amount of pee not little bits... I took a preggy test this morning though and was negative. My period is not due til 08/15 so I need to just chill but I kinda thought I'd get a positive by now if I was or even a faint line... Maybe it is all in my head?! UGH! Good luck to the rest of you still waiting on a PLUS!! :)

I am literally in the same boat as you! AF due on 8/15 as well! I don't have a UTI but I do have the exact symptoms you named. Metallic taste, dull cramping, back ache/ achey right pelvis area, completely exhausted (I'm talking sleeping in later, 2 hour nap, and going to bed early!), horrible nausea/indegestion, and I just spent all night making baked ziti and couldn't even eat it because the smell almost made me vomit. Just thinking about it makes me want to vomit! I took a test today as well, and it was also negative. Not sure if I'm too early as it was an Internet cheapie, but it was still upsetting. I've never felt like this before AF was due so I was so hopeful. Sooo frustrating!

Let me know how it goes!!! I got the uti all taken care of but am still cramping and Nauseaus. yesyesterday I had no symptoms finally but today it is back sooo 3 more days and we will see if AF shows... Fx crossed for you

I think I'll be waiting until Saturday to see if AF shows, and if she doesn't I'll test Sunday. Just don't want to get my hopes up too much. Still feeling pretty awful today, so here's hoping that AF stays away! FX for you as well!

Ohhh, let me know if you test again soon! I have been having that sharp stabbing pain in my vagina also, which is so weird, I never had that with my other two kids or my pregnancy that ended in loss, so I didn't think it could be pregnancy related but at the same time it was so weird and hard to ignore what else could it be? I am hoping it's a good sign for you. Did that stabbing pain stop? Mine lasted a couple days, from 6-7 dpo, so I am wondering if that could be implantation? I've also been super exhausted, needing long naps (when I'm able to anyway) and going to bed early. I've tested negative so far on my internet cheapies, but I'm only 8 dpo and I don't have much faith in those. I'll use a FRER on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->