7-8dpo...lower back pain?

Well, I tested and got a bfn. :/ AF should be due tomorrow or soon after. Feelin like I'm out. I'll probably just start focusing on next cycle. Maybe I'll look into preseed since I hear that's promising. I think I had an annovulatory cycle or something because I definitely had ewcm around O.

I even had a dream of getting a bfp and couldn't sleep after that lol. Dangit.

Awww you aren't out until you are out!

I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until I was 2 days late for AF

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. :) since being off the pill I've felt better as far as pms symptoms. I usually feel awful with back cramps at least a week or more before AF. My constipation has let up finally and I had very loose stools yesterday and now more comfortable stools today. Not really sure what my body is doing haha.

Oh wow! My back pain has let up some but still there and for some reason j have a sharp pain in one of my back teeth. Not that that's related it's just driving me crazy!! Lol

:hugs: aw I hope the toothache goes away. Thats never fun. And hopefully your bachache leads to a bfp. When are you expecting af? Can't remember if you mentioned that yet. Lol

I got a stiff pain at the very base of my back starting about 6 to 8 dpo with all my pregnancies. It felt like I had spent the whole day before bending over scrubbing floors or something. I got my BFPs 9dpo.

To all you ladies who have THEE symptom that you an count on to know whether or not you're pregnant, you are so lucky haha. The rest of us grasp at what feels like straws by the end of the tww. Hehe

I got a stiff pain at the very base of my back starting about 6 to 8 dpo with all my pregnancies. It felt like I had spent the whole day before bending over scrubbing floors or something. I got my BFPs 9dpo.

See that's how I felt Monday (8dpo). Exactly! Felt like I had spent all day the day before doing manual labor or cleaning haha! It has lessened up by today but I never get back pain. I am currently 10dpo and contemplating testing in the morning....AF isn't due until Monday though:(

Exactly pupplove

I don't remember any symptoms prior to my daughter because I had the flu when I found out and then for like a month afterward.

See that's how I felt Monday (8dpo). Exactly! Felt like I had spent all day the day before doing manual labor or cleaning haha! It has lessened up by today but I never get back pain. I am currently 10dpo and contemplating testing in the morning....AF isn't due until Monday though:(

I have had that pain other times but not very often and only when I actually had spent the day before doing something like scrubbing floors. I get a similar feeling sometimes before af too but that is much milder.

I don't want to get my hopes up but I really want to test now!! Haha

I don't ever get back pains so this was odd. It hurt to bend over or even sit on the toilet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->