7-9 months?

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
what are you babies eating and how many meals a day?
My LO gets a fruit at 9 and a veg at 12:30 at daycare. At home he has a third meal, either a fruit/veg/cereal what ever i have on the day at around 6 or 7.

jack has breakfast at 8:30, lunch which is yogurt and fingerfoods and then a cooked meal in the evening (normally veggies)

we are not allowed to give dairy til over a year here. thats great that you give yoghurt. what finger foods does he eat?

Hannah gets cereal mixed with applesauce in the mornings, fruit for lunch, veggies for dinner and sometimes yogurt after if she is still hungry. For snacks I have been giving rusks and toast fingers with a little bit of butter though I think I'm going to try boiled carrots and thin apple slices soon

we have tried toast, rusks, carrot sticks (partially boiled) rice cakes, banana

ciaran wont take a breakfast in the morning so he gets a bottle then toast about 10:30 -11:00 then about 1:30-2:00 he gets a yogurt then between then and dinner time he gets finger foods then he gets his dinner :D a bit of what we have .. mash potatoe and veg or something like that ...

Nina has;
Breakfast between 8.30 & 9.30 - Readybrek or Weetabix
Bottle (6-7 oz) at 11ish
Lunch at 1.30ish - Small Jar & Yoghurt
Bottle at 3ish
Tea at 5.00 - Small Jar of Dinner and Pudding
Bottle at 8.00pm
Snacks during the day: cucumber, clementine, banana etc

I have been experimenting with homemade dinners. But while we discover what she likes we are reluctant to make up large batches of anything. She has her favourites; Cauliflower Cheese, Sausage Casserole, Shepherds Pie.

I'm still not sure what to send for her lunches when she goes to the Childminder soon as I don't want the CHildminder to think I'm a lazy mum by giving her jarred food!!

ciaran wont take a breakfast in the morning so he gets a bottle then toast about 10:30 -11:00 then about 1:30-2:00 he gets a yogurt then between then and dinner time he gets finger foods then he gets his dinner :D a bit of what we have .. mash potatoe and veg or something like that ...

we had that problem with Hannah until we figured out that it was a matter of stopping her night feed. Now that we don't give her that 3 a.m. bottle she eats really well in the mornings

Ffion has:
breakfast at 7.30
bottle at nursery 9.30
lunch at nursery 11.45
bottle at home 1.30
snack - ricecakes/fruit/half a bottle 3.00 (because Rhys has a snack but Ffion hardly ever eats it)
dinner 6.30 OR bottle depending on how she is

no night feeds.

Katie has:

8.30am 7oz bottle
10am breakfast - cereal
1pm - lunch (jar of dinner) and yoghurt or banana
5pm 7oz bottle
7pm Dessert - rice pudding or fruit
9pm 7oz bottle

Breakfast:
fruit/cheerios/yogurt

Lunch: