7 days of cramps, and AF late. whats going on?

Soon2beRN2012

Reaction score
Why am I so crampy and AF late? Anyone ever get this? This has never happened to me before. I might get a little crampy the day before AF, but never a weel before! AF is due either yesterday or today and no signs of it yet!

Have you taken a test?

My period isn't here yet and I've been crampy for a while...just want to know what's going on!!

Have you taken a test?

My period isn't here yet and I've been crampy for a while...just want to know what's going on!!

I took a test 3 days ago that was negative, but idk if it would have been to early to tell?

Have you taken a test?

have you taken a test? do you have anything else going on? like symptoms??

I took a test today and it was negative. Loads of cm and cramps, felt faint and veryyy tired. But my boobs don't hurt and that was my main symptom last time. Also not sure how long my cycles are now as its my first cycle after having Jasper! So confusing!
Do you have any idea when you ov'd? x

I took a test today and it was negative. Loads of cm and cramps, felt faint and veryyy tired. But my boobs don't hurt and that was my main symptom last time. Also not sure how long my cycles are now as its my first cycle after having Jasper! So confusing!
Do you have any idea when you ov'd? x

Im thinking I O'd around Aug 6th

same here... crampy for days n days... 5-6 days late... I keep checking on threads where ppl have these symptoms to see if someone gets a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->