7 dpo...Here's What I Have So Far!

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 7 dpo today. My temp has been steadily increasing since O but today it dropped .3 degrees. Waiting to see what will happen with the temp tomorrow obviously. I also noticed some brown CM on the toilet paper when I wiped first thing this morning, nothing at all since, even after BD.

Other symptoms I've had that have come and gone since O...cramps (similar to AF as well as stretching, pinching type cramps), lower backache, tightness down there (boyfriend said I felt tight lol), tired but not exhausted - feel out of it, calling objects by the wrong name, etc, and constipation (still going daily but it seems to be harder to come out, sorry tmi.

Thoughts?

Well they obviously all sound like very promising symptoms, but could also be nothing. Damn hormones.

i didnt have your symptoms before i got my bfp at 8 dpo. i kinda had the opposite actually! but every one has a different body so i cant say for sure that your symptoms arent good ones! but i did have your symptoms before my period shows. i swore they were different and it was pregnancy symptoms but nope, pms mimics pregnancy so well. hmph! but if it helps in the future, my pms symptoms were either exagerrated or completely nonexistent when i got pregnant. my boyfriend knew i was pregnant before i did, because we've been together for a while and he knows my body and he noticed my pms symptoms were different than normal. plus i didnt even believe i was pregnant because my symptoms were so opposite of typical pregnancy symptoms(although they were completely different from my clockwork pms symptoms too). surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->