7 dpo I'm not gonna symptom watch! i'm not, i'm not. Errrr yes i am!!!!

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
I'm around 7 DPO and have different symptoms to other months. I OV 12 days early this month. started to have symptoms from day 6 these included:

sharp stabbing pains in my right side i have them now as i write, these have been on and of for a few days.

My boobs feel funny the front part feel's bigger the the back! go figure and a feeling kind of a little like pins and needles behind the nipples and feel a little firmer than usual.

And i'm starting to have a heavy fullness in uterus! like my period was coming any second! AF due on the 19th aug) with a pinching or poking feeling, but that could just be imaganation i'm tempted to put a towel on it feels that strong.

And a lots of EWCM and a little thick, not sticky and a feeling of being very wet (sorry TMI)
and tired but this is a given as i've not been sleeping well!

trying not to get excitied. I'm also wondering if i might come on early as i OV early!!!!!!!!! anyone else experianced these symptoms before?

Yup, these are all normal LP symptoms.

I had the similar symptoms last month.....ended up Oing later than expected.....AF was a bit late but she came. Maybe AF will stay away for you!! I hope so!

i feel the same as you described, however I don´t want to keep my hopes up as my PMS symptoms tend to change every month, sometimes I get them worse than others. I do feel different like you say, however I just think it is my mind playing up as I am sure we missed the fertility window this month.
Hey, I do hope that you give us good news though!!:thumbup:
that would be very encouraging :flower::hugs:

well those symptoms do sound promising Tigerlilly - I wish you all the very best and baby dust xx

i feel the same as you described, however I don´t want to keep my hopes up as my PMS symptoms tend to change every month, sometimes I get them worse than others. I do feel different like you say, however I just think it is my mind playing up as I am sure we missed the fertility window this month.
Hey, I do hope that you give us good news though!!:thumbup:
that would be very encouraging :flower::hugs:

i'm trying not to get my hopes either and starting to feel really weepy I just keep telling myself that AF is coming early. I don't normally get symptoms this early after OV for one it would be lovely to be wrong :happydance: Maybe this is something i tell myself to make the disapointment easier :wacko: don't work thou! Well everything x so we all get our BFP's this month :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->