7 dpo. What are my chances? Please see my chart

ayeshasi

Reaction score
Been charting on FF but its not determining ovulation day altho im pretty sure it was cycle day 11. The positive opk on cycle day 10 was late evening and then again early morning on cycle day 11.

According to that I am 7 dpo. I have had a dip at 6 dpo (implantation dip??) and a rise again today. I have had nausea too since couple of days and backache. Extremely hungry all the time :s & dizziness.

However I don't have any creamy cm :(.
With my previous pregnancies I had a lot of creamy cm

Don't want to read too much into symptoms....I may be going mad LOL

What are my chances?
How early can I test for a BFP ( if that's the case?)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-02-14-19-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-02-14-19-20.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 32
Anyone??
Temp risen again slightly from yesterday and I have been tossing and turning all night with back pain. This morning too.
A lot of nausea

I don't really understand charts, but your symptoms sound promising.

I would agree that your ov was on CD11. Good luck :)

Don't read too much into the dip on day 6, it could be implantation but is also normal due to an estrogen surge.

Thanks. Will.test again on Monday at 12 dpo. Keep feeling af coming and omg I'm soooo hungry all the time.

Tested today. Don't know if I'm going mad but when I squint the test stick it seems I can barely just see a line. Not sure. As I said might be going mad haha. Will test again tomorow.
Will be bankrupt at this rate of testing lol

Hi, I'm in same boat as you! Think I'm dpo 12/13 bad cramping and back pain last few days, lots of cm did test this morning and there is a very very faint line. Problem is I left it longer than 10 mins to look at test, unexpected nappy change! Cramps feel like af which is due weds/thurs. have a digital test but holding out using it!!! Cramps very uncommon for me usually just get them day before af. Sorry cant help with chart as all too confusing for me. Fx for you!

I had af like cramps 12-14 dpo and even after my bfp.

Tested AGAIN but got a BFN :(.
I am 12 dpo today. Af due either in 3 days (Thursday) or 5 days (Monday). Usually AF arrives in 19 days after last day of period so most likely Thursday.
I am using promatris pregnancy tests from Ebay. First time using them.
My previous pregnancy I used wondfo and they showed a faint line at 12 dpo.

Your not out until the witch comes :flower:

Thanks carlyp
I just noticed on my knickers (tmi)
a blob of creamy cm. Well that put me in a good mood as I haven't had lots of creamy cm. Only tiny bit which actually dries before I can see lol.
Let's see. Will wait testing till Thursday.

Good luck! (sorry i was just being nosey and reading your thread)

:)

Lol that's ok. Ur welcome to ne nosey :p
me too! I am curious, keep us posted. You mentioned CM, is it meant to be creamy if you are pregnant?

I am 7DPO, symptom spotting like crazy!

Lol that's ok. Ur welcome to ne nosey :p
me too! I am curious, keep us posted. You mentioned CM, is it meant to be creamy if you are pregnant?

I am 7DPO, symptom spotting like crazy!

Yes meant to be creamy. I have been quite dry though so took me by surprise. This is baby number 5 and with the previous ones I have had creamy cm so fingers crossed. Do u have any other symptoms Venus 13?

Yes meant to be creamy. I have been quite dry though so took me by surprise. This is baby number 5 and with the previous ones I have had creamy cm so fingers crossed. Do u have any other symptoms Venus 13?
yes boobs are sore, but on the sides like when I was pregnant. Twitches and lots of CM now :) dont wanna get too excited as I had a mc in Feb so not sure if my uterus would be ready for implantation.

yes boobs are sore, but on the sides like when I was pregnant. Twitches and lots of CM now :) dont wanna get too excited as I had a mc in Feb so not sure if my uterus would be ready for implantation.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

As I wiped last night I had the most tiniest spot of pink with discharge on the tissue. Happened both times I wiped.
I thought damn. Af will be here. Put a pad on and went to sleep. Nothing at all this morning. However temp has dropped to my coverline but not below so not sure whats happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->