7....going on 17!!!

mrslouiseb

pregnant with #4!!!
Reaction score
and apparently it only gets worse!
ok so my 7 year old has always been strong minded and knows exactly what she wants...shes a mini me very stubborn too...but surely the tantrums should have stopped by now?? my other 2 aged 4 and 3 are noway what-so-ever like it it really is like fighting a teenager sometimes.
the last 18 months have been hell for us all me and her inparticular after my husband (dad to all 3) left for someone else and rules and boundaries slipped and as much as i tried to keep all the bad things said from her she seemed to know every detail of what was happening. the EX has messed them about left right and center with contact one min seeing them next min not the most recent time being 4 weeks ago where he proceeded to tell his children that he was choosing his girlfriend over the 3 girls :growlmad: my 7yo collapsed in a heap on the ground.
i have a new partner of 7 months who adores the ground we walk on but her battles with him are imense and i dont know how to handle her mood swings and tantrums...btw since being with my new partner boundaries and rules and been back in place

sorry for waffling but any suggestions on how i deal with this xx
tia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"