7 mo diarrhea - teething or bug?

Crosby

Reaction score
Noticed the tummy upset at the beginning of the week, more soiled nappies and runnier poos.

Thought nothing of it but it gradually escalated and yest she had 6 poos in the space of 24 hrs. Some are smaller than others. Yest i only gave her milk. But tonight she had 2 more runny ones.

Dont know whether to go to the docs or wait it out. She is not upset, feedin and playing happily.

That said she is also sleeping a bit mora than usual (((

I would probably assume it's teething related unless she has a fever or isn't having any wet nappies or has any other signs of dehydration, and then just see what happens. In the absence of any obvious signs of illness, there isn't much they would do anyway as long as she's happy and not dehydrated. But I would keep an eye on it in case anything changes.

Its not getting better. Been to the docs yest who just said it was a bug and said carry on feeding as normal. We are now 7-8 poos a day and 3 a night with lots of leakage (((

Im so frustrated i cry every soiled nappy i just dont know what to do. Been offering lots of water and dioralyte which she happily takes.

Its now second week of this and no end in sight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->