7 months ttc, depo user with endo

Cowgirl1357

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a ttc buddy, I am 24 years old and have been trying to conceive for 7 months now, i have had 2 mc's in those 7 months. I have endometriosis and previously used depo for 5 years. Hoping to find someone to share this journey with.

HI :flower:

Im 25 and also TTC, we are only 3 months into our journey.
Sorry to hear about the 2 losses you have experienced in the past 7 months :hugs:

I am currently on CD6, so looking forward to plenty of BDing over the next week or so and hoping to see a :BFP: towards the end of the month.

Im relatively new to this site so also looking for TTC buddies. Me and DH have not told a soul that we are TTC so its good to get on here and talk to people and share the exictement/disapointments and everything else we feel whilst going through this process.

Goodluck to you xxx

I'm currently on cd 10 waiting to ovulate but doing plenty of BDing in the mean time, hoping for a BFP this month as I would be testing on my birthday! Are you temping or using opks?

No im not currently temping or using OPKs. My cycle is usually a very regular 28 day, so we just BD most days from cycle day 10- 18 and hope that covers our bases. If we have no luck this month I will probably look into OPKs just to make sure I am Ovulating. What about you??

The first couple of months I was just BDing when I thought I should be ovulating, then I decided to try temping to confirm that I was ovulating and then started using opks to predict when I would ovulate. It's really helpful especially cause I noticed I don't ovulate sometimes or that I ovulate later then I thought.

Yes I think that I may start next cycle if I dont get my BFP this month. Dont think I will tell hubby tho, he already thinks we are trying to hard, hes more into the NTNP approach and thinks it will just happen. Wheras Im so Impatient and just want to do everything I can to maximise our chances.

Oh BTW Im from Australia Whereabout ares you?

All I want is my BFP, my DH is the same he is 31 and we want a LO soon so anything we can do to maximize our chances we are trying it. At first I didn't think he would be on board but he is. I'm from CAlifornia but my family is from Australia.

I ordered bulk HPTs and OPKs on net yesterday lol...May get them in time for this month or will start next month...

I need to do that I have been buying them from the store but it gets expensive. Where did you buy them from?

actually got them from ebay but the company has a website that you can buy them through to. I looked for an australian company with free postage to minimise costs. Yes Last month I used 3 FRER tests in 3 days hahah all negative what a waste of money!!

Yep frers are so expensive but I like them the best as far as accuracy. I think I'm actually going to get some cheaper ones in bulk though to cut down costs. I'm already on cd 16 but I haven't ovulated yet, I hope I ovulate soon. What about you?

Yep frers are so expensive but I like them the best as far as accuracy. I think I'm actually going to get some cheaper ones in bulk though to cut down costs. I'm already on cd 16 but I haven't ovulated yet, I hope I ovulate soon. What about you?

CD13 for me... should be due to ovulate in the next couple of days. Me and OH have been BDing for past 4 days and will continue doing it for the next week every day, just to make sure we dont miss O day. Then will be in the TWW. Hoping this is our month. Some reason every month I sit there and work out what our due date will be if we get pregnant hahaha :)

I'm on cd 19 no positive opk yet, no temp rise either so don't think I ovulated yet:/ yes I do the same thing work out due date if I were to be pregnant that month. This cycle feels like its taking forever.

How are you going? Im 9DPO today its 8pm at night and Im have been having cramps for the past hour? Implantation possibly, or should that have happened by now? Hows your 2 week wait going any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->