7 Week Scan :)

Lucyjo81

Reaction score
Good News :D :D

I had a private reassurance scan today due to a previous mmc and it was brilliant :D

We saw baby/blob with a very strong beating heart and measuring 3 days ahead :) <3

I can't wait to get my doppler out and have a listen :)

The only thing is i'm confused as to which due date to use - Do i go for LMP: 16th Dec, Ovulation: 17th Dec, Ultrasound: 14th Dec??

Here is a pic of blob <3

Attachments

• IMAG3115_1.jpg
    IMAG3115_1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 14
Congrats on the fantastic news. I would go by ultrasound as they seem more accurate x

Great news! I went for my first u/s yesterday. I should have been 9w+5d but the baby measured 9 weeks. They said that was fine. When the doctor came in she said to stick to my lmp because it was the most accurate.

Great news and cute pic :happydance: I'd go by your scan date, you might find baby will of caught up by your twelve week scan so you EDD could change again, but got now I'd definitely go by your ultrasound :flower:

I would wait until your 12 weeks scan. When I went to my reassurance U/s I measured 4-5 days behind and then at exactly 10 weeks I had another scan and baby was measuring exactly 10 weeks. During the embrio period babies tend to grow at different rates. don't worry about your due date too much, by now stick to your LMP.

Hope It helped. xx

Congrats great news! I cant see where you live but if your in UK id stick with lmp as this is what MW use until your 12w scan, due date given then is what you follow.

My early scan at 7+1 dated me due 10th nov, my 12w scan dated me 6th nov (my lmp i was due 5th)

aw lovely :flower: so we both had smashing news today :thumbup: xx

Great news and a lovely clear pic too :flower:

I'd stick with your edd by ovulation for now as measuring a foetus at this stage isn't exactly accurate and you'll be given a more accurate scale at your dating scan so you can go by that when the time comes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->