October Pumpkins *testing thread*

Just here stalking ladies have everything crossed for you all :hugs2: ❤️ I've been silently stalking you all anyway :haha: xx

Whelp, I got a false positive yesterday. This gets me so angry. Why are these tests being so horrible?! Within the time it was pink as can be and obvious. I had no doubt it was a bfp. I got so excited.
Yesterday I tested with smu and today’s is a fmu test, but the difference in results is obvious and sad. I’m so disappointed. The extra sensitive tests come in the mail tomorrow but I dont see a point to using them now.

IMG_4525.jpeg

Whelp, I got a false positive yesterday. This gets me so angry. Why are these tests being so horrible?! Within the time it was pink as can be and obvious. I had no doubt it was a bfp. I got so excited.
Yesterday I tested with smu and today’s is a fmu test, but the difference in results is obvious and sad. I’m so disappointed. The extra sensitive tests come in the mail tomorrow but I dont see a point to using them now.

View attachment 1118992
Im so sorry. I know how that feels and it sucks.

9dpo and still having symptoms so I tested. I’ve been getting burned by the first response so I took one of those, a clear blue red dye test, and an easy at home ovulation and pregnancy test. My ppl is way darker than it was yesterday. I swear I see a line on the clear blue and first response, but it’s so light. Im not sure if you can see it on the pictures, but I know you all like to line spot too. Lol I won’t trust it til I see progression and it’s clear tho. The easy at home pregnancy test was negative. Praying so hard these darken!

IMG_4643.jpeg

IMG_4645.jpeg

@HalfricanMa Oh my. That's terrible. I'm so sorry about the emotional rollercoaster. Have u tried testing with a SMU? I had a BFP with SMU one day, a BFN with a FMU the next day and a BFP with SMU on the same day. So anything's possible!

@cheerios I havent tried smu yet but likely will.
I’m cramping lightly and feeling that pregnancy fatigue for sure. Also, i feel aversion to breastfeeding and it’s usually something im happy to do. Not that she needs much because she weighs 23# and will be 11 months next week.
DH thinks it’s just early. He saw the line and says it’s for sure a positive. Perhaps it’s a cp since im still nursing and no pp period yet.

@Jules8 Great that you’re still having symptoms. Sorry you’re notting getting the line that you want yet but I do see what you’re talking about on clearblue. FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    toe
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->