7 weeks and bleeding

tanyalou87

Reaction score
hello im new to this but i found out i was pregnant last friday and on wednesday jus gone i started to bleed like a period its red had a few little clots and now its calmed down jus red when i wipe , not enough to fill a pad. i went doctors today and i have an early scan next tuesday , so i took a test and its positive but with a faint line.. im jus worried :(

I completely understand how you feel, it's really scary. I miscarried at 5 and a half weeks about a month ago. In saying that I've read plenty on here about bleeding and everything being fine so don't lose hope. It's not over til it's over :hugs:

Thankyou, i guess im just going to have to wait and hope for the best x

Hi hun... I started to bleed at 8 weeks so I went to the A + E... They refered me to the EPAU a couple of days later where I saw my little smudge on the screen with a strong heartbeat... The nurse reassured me that she could see no reason as to why I had the bleed and everything was inthe right place and doing great.... xxxxxx

im just soooo worried because they say if it red blood its a misscarry. i went to the hospital wednesday wen i blead alot and id done a urine sample and was still positive then they jus sent me home saying your probably misscarrying .. then that evening i had a few little clots phoned my doc and a nurse said yes ive misscarried without scanning me or anything! its jus red blood now when i wipe (sorry for tmi) i took a test today and its a faint positive jus soo worried i hope i havnt lost my baby x

im just soooo worried because they say if it red blood its a misscarry. i went to the hospital wednesday wen i blead alot and id done a urine sample and was still positive then they jus sent me home saying your probably misscarrying .. then that evening i had a few little clots phoned my doc and a nurse said yes ive misscarried without scanning me or anything! its jus red blood now when i wipe (sorry for tmi) i took a test today and its a faint positive jus soo worried i hope i havnt lost my baby x
oh and i havnt had any cramp pains what so ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->