7 weeks and no symptoms

Mammyduffy

Reaction score
so I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks, and almost immediately started with nausea, sore boobs and fatigue....

Now from week 7 I have no symptoms... I'm a little tired but nothing like the total exhaustion of previous weeks!!!!

Is this normal? My hubby was saying maybe I'm just lucky and am having an easy pregnancy so far? Or that maybe my body is just used to the extra hormones now??

Feels weird complaining that I DONT feel sick or tired! But that always used to be the proof that baby was still there x :wacko:

Hi there, I am just really tired but other than that I don't have any symptoms and didn't with my first pregnancy. I am also 7 weeks today.

It's just different for everyone. Just count yourself really lucky!

Symptoms come and go for everyone. You may not have it today or tomorrow but trust me they will come back. Don't speak too soon. Also, I noticed that when I am traveling for business or super busy I just don't notice my nausea as much as when I am sitting at home.

Symptoms come and go for everyone. You may not have it today or tomorrow but trust me they will come back. Don't speak too soon. Also, I noticed that when I am traveling for business or super busy I just don't notice my nausea as much as when I am sitting at home.

Yeah I have been VERY busy in work so that's probably helping :happydance:

Hi there,
I have a similar post but I was 9 weeks when my symptoms went away I felt so normal it was lovely but also very worrying.. I got so worked up I ended up going in for a reassurance scan to see if baby was even there lol. All was well and now my symptoms have come back with a vengeance. Especially the ms and tiredness. I know it's easy to say but try not to worry, a lot of symptoms come and go. x

DS's pregnancy went a bit like this

BFP
Kicking
Birth

There was no symptoms, no anything else. Just pretty straight forward until the birth. So just because you have no symptoms don't worry, it will be fine.

Mamaduffy I'm exactly the same!
Aside from my boobs being heavy and sore some mornings and my nipples now being absolutely massive there ain't much else going on. I even work 12,13,14 hour shifts and I'm no more fatigued than normal.
I don't know whether I've just been really jammy so far or if I've just imagined this whole pregnancy malarkey and it's all been a big mistake :blush:

The only thing is I've got an echocardiogram 2mrw because the GP has picked up a heart murmur which ironically I'm seeing as a positive thing as it means that I've got lots of extra blood now whooshing around my body due to pregnancy...it must surely be a sign that this is all real and there's actually something in there :dohh:

(p.s. everyone feel free to point and laugh when I'm on here next week moaning about hugging the toilet bowl :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->