7 weeks and thought of food makes me sick

Mum2Be.92

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im 7weeks & 2days, the past two I have constantly felt sick and the thought of food of sight makes me feel so ill. Does anyone know how to make it a bit easier to cope?

Thanks
:)

I'm the same, all I've eaten lately is toast, today my appetite came back a bit and I managed lunch but i still felt sick afterwards. Nothing's really helped me it's just one of those things I think x

I could have written this myself, I've been having plain foods, I had two crackers and some fruit for lunch and still feel sick.

I can pretty much only eat fruit. I've always been a meat lover. But this pregnancy has practically turned me vegetarian.

If only I was eating plain foods - I keep eating Oreo ice cream and cheese and coleslaw sandwiches.

I've found that even if I feel sick, eating something makes me feel better. Even when I am forcing it down. Last pregnancy I went hours and hours without eating and I def felt worse than this time, when I try to eat every 2 hours. Biscuits go down ok. Crunchy foods.

I am in the same boat as you! I am about 6 wks 2 days...I called my dr and he gave me a prescription for zofran and it helps--but not completely! I have found that eating small foods (even though I can't stand to think about food) every 2 hours or so keeps me feeling better. I normally keep grapes, mini wheats, etc. by me and snack snack snack because I feel worse when my stomach is empty!

Let me just say I am completely jealous of everyone who is over morning sickness!!!

I try to eat things that are plain like everyone else said and try to open up my appetite and then it helps so I can eat a full meal. I have been eating chicken noodle soup, toast, a bit of cheese and lots of crackers.. I dont have nausea but i get food aversion. I dont wanna make or see or touch food, but once I just eat it I feel a million times better... I just kinda force myself to do it cuz I know the baby needs it.

I have had the same for weeks. Its almost impossible to eat. But watermelon, strawberries and cherries hasnt been so bad so maybe you can try that :) Hope you feel better soon! x :)

I sympathise! The only thing I can stomach right now is super noodles. Not exactly the most nutritious food in the world but better than nothing! Everything else makes me sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->