7 weeks pregnant decreased appetite losing weight :(

xpinky

Reaction score
I already lost 4lbs and I'm a little bit worried! Still having the same issues as last time where nothing sounds good and I feel sick after I eat. I'm trying not to take any meds but at this point I'm willing to do anything. What kinds of food did you eat? Tried organic ginger ale and it taste disgusting!

I'm the same! I'm 8 weeks, 4 days and I have little to no appetite all day long. I don't keep track of my weight but I feel like I have lost some weight. The bad kind, I feel like I lost muscle. I'm in pretty good shape but since being pregnant, I've been so exhausted.

As for foods, I've been snacking a lot lately. Fruits are my friends. Salty things have been helping my nausea, stuff like Ritz. It's great with cheddar cheese. I haven't been eating meat like I used to, the thought of it makes me want to vomit.

I tried ginger stuff and it didn't work and it tastes nasty anyway. I am on zofran. I didn't want to take meds but I can't keep anything in without the meds. It's horrible. I am 7w3d. I am okay when the zofran is in my system but once it starts wearing off all bets are off. I take it 2x a day (it was just increased yesterday from 1x a day). I just kind of go with what I think I can keep in. I have horrible food aversions as well. The other day I made some hard boiled eggs so I could have one for breakfast each morning and then later that day I couldn't stand the smell of eggs. My husband made himself egg salad for lunches to get rid of it. I have had these problems since 5w1d. I'm so exhausted!

Oh and I lost 7lbs from my first GP visit to confirm (on Aug. 27th) to my first OB appt yesterday. And I weighed myself this morning and lost another 1lb in a day. My OB said she wasn't too concerned as it's more common to loose weight in the first trimester.

I've been feeling exactly the same. The first two weeks after finding out I ate nothing but healthy food. And them ms kicked in and all of that is so unappealing lol. I literally eat whatever sounds decent at the moment, even if it's crap. I know it's better for me to be eating something than to not, especially being prego and still nursing my 13 month old! I find that I feel worse when I go a while without eating so you could try having little bites here and there to keep that yucky feeling away

Icmorla: I love love meat it also makes me want to throw up!

Christina: I use to eat 4 hard boiled eggs minus the yolk but I can't handle the smell anymore. What dosage of zofran are you taking? Can't believe you lost that much weight.

Ash: for some reason cheesy foods sound really good. Been eating mac n cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches. Probably not the best but it will do.

Same here. I've lost 3lbs so far and just can't face food, even the thought of some foods make me feel sick. I went to the dr on Monday and he said to try ginger tablets and sea bands before going down the medication route. I took ginger tablets yesterday and was ok til the afternoon. I'm going to try the sea bands today. I can literally count on 1 hand the number of foods I can stomach at the moment!

6w5d and ms has begun its reign. Lost 3lbs this week the only thing that sounds good is gum orange juice and water. Which is sad because just a week ago I wanted to eat everything that was in my sight!!

Icmorla: I love love meat it also makes me want to throw up!

Christina: I use to eat 4 hard boiled eggs minus the yolk but I can't handle the smell anymore. What dosage of zofran are you taking? Can't believe you lost that much weight.

Ash: for some reason cheesy foods sound really good. Been eating mac n cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches. Probably not the best but it will do.

8mg 2x day.

Same here. I've lost 3lbs so far and just can't face food, even the thought of some foods make me feel sick. I went to the dr on Monday and he said to try ginger tablets and sea bands before going down the medication route. I took ginger tablets yesterday and was ok til the afternoon. I'm going to try the sea bands today. I can literally count on 1 hand the number of foods I can stomach at the moment!

I would try ginger stuff before medicine too. The main reason I got put on zofran at first was because besides the food I couldn't keep fluids down either. Id drink my water and throw it up almost immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->