7 weeks symptoms getting less - another mmc?

Cattia

Reaction score
I feel as though my symptoms peaked two days ago and since then they are just getting less and less. Boobs less sore, more energy, less nausea, generally feeling less pregnant. This happened in Feb and a private scan confirmed a mmc. I guess there is little point in calling the epu as I guess they won't be able to do much. I have a scan booked next week but don't know whether to bring it forward. I feel pretty down about things today. I assumed having a third child would be straightforward like the first two were but I'm starting to worry it won't happen.

I know my MS with this baby began at about 6 weeks, began to come and go at 8 weeks -- I had my good and bad days. I've seen many women posting lately about losing symptoms for a day or so, then they return. So I would definitely follow-up with your ultrasound next week as this could be the case with you also. Symptoms often, frustratingly, come and go which is a total mind warp for pregnant women!

Am KMFX that all is as it should be for you! :hugs:

I know what you mean, I'm 7 weeks and expected to feel sick as a dog by now. As it is, im only nauseous first thing in the morning when i wake up, for about 30 minutes. Breast tenderness is off an on. I have a scan booked for 8 weeks as well, hope that its good news for us both x

Fingers crossed! I know symptoms can come and go, it's just that having had a mmc before I am super worried this time around. There were about five of us in first tri back in Feb who all had mmc around the same time and lack of symptoms was a common problem for us all. Having said that there were also women who had few or fluctuating symptoms and they are now in third tri so it cam certaintly go either way. Unfortunately my clear memory is of my last pregnancy, not the earlier two where I might well have have fluctuating symptoms but I can't remember now!

With this one, I lost most of my symptoms at 7 weeks but they came back at 9 weeks. Coincidentally, the worst morning sickness I had was with my MMC. Hoping the best for you :flower:

Thank you. My nausea is back this evening so I guess that's good! I wish I would stop being so neurotic. I know it won't affect the outcome. It's just I really don't want to get to the scan next week and have more bad news. The fact that it happened once makes the possibility seem much more real that it could happen again.

On the other hand I was thinking if it's happened once to you, there's probably a much lower chance of it happening again! Remember your symptoms haven't disappeared completely they just come and go which is totally normal xx

Most of my symptoms were gone at 7wks. I wished I spent less time worrying about it and more time enjoying the break because the MS especially came back with a vengeance the next week

I've had a mmc too and am struggling to get excited this time around because I know everything could go wrong. My baby stopped growing at 6 weeks, brown spotting at 9 weeks so I had a scan but didn't actually fully miscarry until 12 weeks. I had preg symptoms until after the miscarriage.

I'm going to book a private early scan at 8 weeks to hopefully help me feel better :) I'd like to say try not to worry but I know how hard that is xxx

I'm in the same boat, I had a blighted ovum mc in January and I'm petrified I it happening again, all I've got is boob soreness, apart from that no other major symptoms, but with my ds I has mild nausea from when I got my bfp. I'm just so scared it's gonna go the same way as last time 😢 fingers crossed everything goes well for us and our babies xxx

My nausea this time round is barely there which made me think something was wrong but baby is there with a nice strong heartbeat. My previous pregnancies I was sick as a dog even with my losses.

I wouldn't worry too much some women cope better with the symptoms of pregnancy as the weeks go on and once the placenta starts to take over symptoms start to ease off even more. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->