7 weeks today and still getting upset tummy?

jerryjo

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
So I'm 7 weeks and haven't been sick yet but feel nausea a lot. I've had loose bowels though which seems to come and go - mostly bad in mornings. It seemed to improving but its bad again today! Anyone else having this not actually being sick? xx

So I'm 7 weeks and haven't been sick yet but feel nausea a lot. I've had loose bowels though which seems to come and go - mostly bad in mornings. It seemed to improving but its bad again today! Anyone else having this not actually being sick? xx

i have the naseua but having the opposite problem - constipation!

Me! I had loose bowls through week 7 and then ended up with constipation. Not sure which is worse, lol. I haven't thrown up at all, but I spent 6 weeks feeling nauseous all day every day. It's finally starting to lessen now so I hope it goes away completely soon.

me! I had loose bowels up until the weekend, when I had to go out and get benefibre, now I'm back to loose again, it's making me really bloated too :(

I think its defo the hormones! I guess in a way its positive because its just another 'symptom'!! In the mornings I'm the worst it's up and rush to loo for the expolision sorry TMI!! Anyone else worse in morning? Think I've heard people swap between loose and constipated too x

Definitely worse in the morning! I woke up at 4am needing to go, then I have to go about 3 times in the AM, and maybe another once or twice in the arvo and not at all at night - weird! But I get my nausea most in the arvo, ah pregnancy!

i have the naseua but having the opposite problem - constipation!

Meeeee tooooooo! I eat prunes to try to help, I drink lots of water... neither help lol. Just feel bloated and queasy. Magnesium helps ladies! It really does! :) I need to ask my doctor how much is safe to take in pregnancy but it has helped me so much.

Also, very unlikely for me my nausea happens late at night when I'm trying to sleep. I have to eat late at night to lessen the nausea. That is, if I don't have calcium-magnesium lol

I have IBS anyway, so virtually every morning since I started feeling pregnancy symptoms, I've had diarrhoea. And yes, mornings are the worst! I try to cut back on fizzy drinks as I know that's my trigger. I've been feeling nauseous off and on for about two weeks, but only vomited twice.

Totally normal. I am still on run to the toilet watch but towards the end of first tri I know I will be constipated wishing for the run to the toilet feeling! lol

Ha ha I keep thinking that - I think constipation would be worse in some way? Who knows - all of it's bad! I was away at the weekend without constant access to a decent toilet - at that point I would have loved to have been constipated!!!

Ha ha I keep thinking that - I think constipation would be worse in some way? Who knows - all of it's bad! I was away at the weekend without constant access to a decent toilet - at that point I would have loved to have been constipated!!!

I think b/c I am usually regular the extra fullness of pregnancy on top of constipation puts me over the top! My first pregnancy the longest I went with out going was almost 4 days when I finally went I almost cried with joy.:haha:

I have learned little tricks for constipation, I am trying to take no medication so yeah, I have to resort to other tactics to go!

I just get the waves of nausea and have to have BM really bad in the morning...not wet loose but softer than usual? I was sure my prenatals would bind me up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->