7 weeks today since my last period....

MissyP

Reaction score
I havent had a period since jan 21st. It lasted 3 days very light. I thought i had O'd around feb 4th-6th as i was having very stretchy egg white CM. I dont chart though since im not really trying to conceive (not preventing either) so im not absolutely possitive i did O. Either way i was expecting my period to show on feb 18th which puts me at 3 weeks late. I took a test at 1 week late but it was neg. I havnt gotten myself to take another one.. i dont have any symptoms except for some bloating and heavyness in the pubic area. I guess my question is, has anyone completely missed a period and not been pregnant? Or were you pregnant and it didnt show up on test til later? Thanks in advance♡

You can have a condition called PCOS(polycystic ovary syndrome). It's where you have multiple cysts on your ovaries and can cause irregular cycles. In turn can make you skip periods. Anyone at any age for any reason can get it. Or on the brighter side yes, preg hormones take time to build up and it can take a couple weeks to get a BFP. I understand you're hesitant to test again but go ahead and test again :) or see you're OBGYN for an ultrasound or blood preg test which can detect preg as early as 1-2 weeks :)

Oh man... i just made a dr appt. Never thought it could be that.. ive just been in this mind set that im prego or its just onee of those things but that could be a possibility... i think? Idk i will know forsure on wed whats going on!

Have you taken another test? I stopped birth control last summer and had heavy, but somewhat regular periods. I had a period in November... and went three months without one! I took so many tests, and finally made an appointment with my doctor. (I was CONVINCED I had PCOS or thyroid problems....). Well, my blood work showed I was very normal in all my ranges, so nothing was "wrong" with me! I was given a prescription of progesterone to induce my period (and it worked!). I have two more refills, but last Wednesday I actually had a very light period on day 28 of my cycle, so hopefully I won't need more progesterone! We are currently NTNP, but plan on moving over to TTC in May. If by July we don't get a BFP (that's three months of actively trying), I'll be prescribed Clomid. I definitely suggest talking to your doctor to rule anything out. Also, it will be in your chart of having problems, and your doctor will probably be more proactive about helping you with fertility sooner. (I can't imagine how frustrated I would be if I waited until we were actively TTC to see the doctor!) Good luck with everything!!

I havent had a period since jan 21st. It lasted 3 days very light. I thought i had O'd around feb 4th-6th as i was having very stretchy egg white CM. I dont chart though since im not really trying to conceive (not preventing either) so im not absolutely possitive i did O. Either way i was expecting my period to show on feb 18th which puts me at 3 weeks late. I took a test at 1 week late but it was neg. I havnt gotten myself to take another one.. i dont have any symptoms except for some bloating and heavyness in the pubic area. I guess my question is, has anyone completely missed a period and not been pregnant? Or were you pregnant and it didnt show up on test til later? Thanks in advance♡

I have almost exact same thing going on lmp was 1/19/15, not really trying so don't know if any ovulation occured next af was expected 2/17/15 and til this day nothing yet. I'm now working on my 2nd missed period and figured id would just discuss it with the doctor at my next appt which is on 30th of march. I mean we could have undiagnosed pcos or we could just be skipping a few cycles. Test again i know im going to give it one more go before the doctor's appt who knows. my coworker said she didn't get a bfp until she was 9 wks along so if your ttc then there's still hope if not im sure there are answers. if you would like i'll let you know what the doctor tells me.

I am having the same experience and would really like to hear thoughts before my doctors appointmen this week. Today for me is cycle day 56. I have had normal 28 day cycles as long as I can remember. This doesn't include the times I was pregnant. In 2010 I gave birth to twin boys, and in 2012 at 3 months I found out I was pregnant and lost the baby soon after. So here is what I have been dealing with:

Middle January 2015- Stopped taking the pill
February 2015- period 1st-7th (normal)
Did the do with Hubby several days pull out method
2/23-3/7 - no period brown cm instead
March 2015- Think I was fertile (saw some EWCM on the 9th and 10th) 8-14th did the do several times during these days
(Bloated, gassy, lower abdominal pressure) 2 sharp pains that stopped me in my steps on 13th
AF 2wks late BFN on HPT
15th-20th more BD, AF 3wks late
21st-28th more brown cm off and on. When it's there it's gummy and gel like, fatigued (but I'm a 2nd grade teacher) going to sleep between 8:30 and 9 this is not normal for me, lower back pain off and on, and nipple tenderness, increased appetite especially when I wake up (Could the witch be coming?), Still BFN on HPT, cm is like thick Jergens lotion tinted red

Going on 2 days late for this period. I don't like surprises and would just like to hear what others think based on symptoms before I go to the doctor. Hope it was OK to post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->