Hi Hun,

I am sorry you are feeling poorly :( I have had uti and kidney infections and they hurt so much. I had one the other day and took a urine sample to the Dr and she said it didn't show up, but as I am pregnant she gave me antibiotics, 2 days later saw the midwife and even though i had had 48 hours of antibiotic it showed up on the stick she tested on!

I am sorry if this seems really silly, but I dint know this-you may, and it maybe different in canada to here, not sure. when i had my first ever UTI, I took about 3 samples to the Dr all came back fine but i felt awful, only when i spoke to a lovely nurse was she told me to do a mid urine sample for them to test, (wee a bit, stop wee in the container till full then finish off your wee in the toilet) I had just been wee straight into the pot, i didn't know it should have been mid flow!!! sure enough they tested that and I then had a kidney infection. You prob know that, just me who didn't!

Cranberry juice is supposed to help UTI, don't know if you could try that?

Take care and hope you feel better soon. xxxx

It could also be a kidney stone? If there's blood and a lot of pain. You should harrass your doctor again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->