7days late pain left ovary (-) hpt

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
Just an update

im now on my 7 th day of missed period 4 (-) tests up to yesterday.

Haven't tested this morning (im in UK) but all through the night and especially this morning i have a horrendous sharp pain in what feels like my left ovary.

Sorry for tmi my cervix are high but firm but this pain is crippling me

any advice or comments appreciated ladies Xx

Xx

Hi
Are your periods normally regular? If so, I'd say pretty good chance you may be pregnant!
Which tests are u using? Perhaps try a different brand, you may have implanted late and bhcg not high enough to detect yet...!
Pain in ovary may be implantation or stretching uterus pains...!
I'd test again today with a different brand. If negative, maybe get a blood test at your GP's towards end of week...
Fx'd! Let us know X

Hi thanks for reply yeah im usually only 21 day cycle without fail im now day 28 but i took pregnacare so not sure if it has just delayed my period.

I took 2 clearblue digi the first 2 days then yesterday morning and day before just a supermarkets own.

I've kind of convinced my self now its pregnacare that's done it as it has me a wreck at minute but then when i got this pain lastnight i was thinking oh god what's happening.

In the past hour the pain in left ovary at front has spread into the left hand side of my back.

I feel like i have no energy what so ever today

Xx

How are you? Has the pain settled? Have u done a bhcg today? Hope you're ok x

Hi Jo thanks for message im no better went to doctors today and they have took bloods and done an internal.

Doctor not happy so have to go back for ultrasound tomorrow on womb and ovary she did another test still negative but she said (sorry tmi) i have a white discharge which is usually present early pregnancy

just a waiting game i suppose :(

How are you xx

Aaah, hopefully then you're just one of those women that doesn't show on urine tests early.. Did she do bloods for bhcg?

I'm ok, I think I'm ovulating today - got right sided pain and more cm - jumped on dh when he got in so sitting with legs up currently! ( defo tmi!)
Fx'd you might get some answers tomorrow, make sure u update us xx

Can I join you Nic, I'm currently CD35 of a normal 28 day cycle with 4 neg hpts to date (2 different brands!)

I'm driving myself mad with 'symptoms' are my boobs sore/heavy have I got more cm than normal.... Argh!

Gonna make myself a drs appt in the morning as I just don't know what's going on!

Course you can jodilee the more support and help for us all the better defo get docs appointment and it is so frustrating mother nature can be horrid at times.

Keep us updated on your progress fx for you.

Yes Jo what is bchg? (new to this so don't understand all short words yet lol she took bloods but not sure what to test for but she took alot lol i nearly fell off chair when i.seen how much Haha

xx

Looking back on my last cycle when I had my BFP I didn't get a +ve until CD37 but we were away for 7 days before that and I completely forgot we were TTC!

Good luck with your bloods, I'll update after I've seen a dr gonna see if I can get an appt tomorrow :)

I don't know what to expect today as i know im just going to be disappointed and i have a long wait as not there till 4pm (UK time)

Fx for you today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->