7DPO/8DPO! I've got a good chance! Symptom spot and POAS with me?!

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Yep! Hubby and I DTD on all the right days! Ovulated CD13-14, and I'm super hopeful! Symptoms so far:

HEADACHES HEADACHES HEADACHES! (dull, and more annoying than painful most of the time)
Creamy CM
Pelvic twinges/dull cramps
Constipation like CRAZY!
Decreased appetite/picky with that I want to eat
Dry mouth in the morning? (not sure if this is an actual symptom)
Butterfly-like feeling in tummy
Nausea

That's all so far. I just went out and bought 10 Dollar Tree HPTS! I'm hoping to wait until I'm 10/11DPO before I POAS.

Anyone else in the same boat? Come obsess with me! :haha:

I seem to be getting dizzy/off balance but I'm only 5-6 dpo. I don't feel sick so I hope it's a good sign.

I hope that's a good sign for you too! I caved and tested. I thought I saw a shadow, but I'm sure it's too early to be certain.

I'm a little behind you, as I haven't confirmed O yet, but if my temp stays up tomorrow I will get CH and be at 3dpo...

Really hoping all the bd'ing pays off this cycle. Tried some new things... I am going to try to hold out on POAS until after next weekend. But I know I will cave and test at 8dpo

How many dpo are you? I wasn't fount to test till the first but I might Friday.. It's hard to wait.

I am pretty sure I am 2 today... 3 tomorrow as long as my temp stays up and I get CH/confirmed O.

Today I'm 9DPO/10DPO! Only new symptom is I'm peeing a lot. Although, I'm drinking hardly anything throughout the day, so that's a little strange. I've taken two HPTs so far, and nothing conclusive. I have hope for us! :3

I officially got my CH today. So I am 3dpo...

I have sore bbs, and I am kind of crampy today. I cant tell if its poopy cramps tho. LOL

We shall see what the next 2 weeks bring. fx'ed for both all of us.

Hoping to wait until 1Mar... Tuesday, but I don't know if I can wait that long. We will see how I am feeling/symptoms, etc

I am in kind of the same boat. I am 9dpo today.

Symptoms:
Random stabs and pulls in my lower abdomen
Dull headaches every day, this morning turned into a migraine
Random cramps that come and go
Super sensitive bbs and nip (sorry tmi)
Moody: one day want to jump hubby's bones the next I'm ready to strangle him. Got super weepy this morning over nothing.
Sensitive to smells. Hubby burped across the room and instantly felt like I was going to vomit. Also can smell literally everything that is in the fridge when I open it.
Cravings

I tested starting at 7dpo. (Horrible I know, but I have read so many miracle stories I couldn't help myself) BFN's on wondfo, FRER (even though I thought I saw a shadow forming while watching dye travel through the window), and clearblue digital. I will obsess with you! AF due on 3/2

Welcome Alyssa!! I am just 3dpo and already obsessing.

I feel like 3dpo was forever ago for me! This should be called the 2 year wait because I am dying!

hi everyone I'm 9dpo maybe 10dpo?

I'm sooo tired and boobs hurt. and have strange crampy feeling and ermmm.... I'm burping alot (is that even a symptom?? lol) I have tests upstairs but am trying so hard not to do it yet .... :(

Good luck! I'm 6dpo today. No symptoms to report. Lol

At 4dpo I had an awful headache that lasted ALL day. Tylenol barely did anything, and eventually by bedtime it disappeared.

Temps are nice and high, but other than that. :coffee:

Hey ladies! I hope you are all doing well! I'm 10-11dpo now. Lots of creamy CM. still having those dull headaches and constipation, and I'm having more pully/crampy type feelings in my pelvis. No signs of AF yet. I've tested the last three days, and not much to report. I'll take a test with FMU in the morning. Much love!

Oh. My boobs have also been sore. Especially my right one. My nips are super itchy, too. Lol

Good luck testing! I tested with fmu, bfn. I am still so tired today even though I slept 9 hours - usually only get 6. So nauseous this morning. Tmi but when I peed in the cup I almost threw up from smell! Also felt weird pain on lower right side. Not sure what it was, went away rather quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->