7DPO/8DPO! I've got a good chance! Symptom spot and POAS with me?!

Still nothing. BFN. I'm hoping I'll start seeing something soon. I've got hope for this cycle! I'm not losing hope yet! :3

FX for ya! Hubby got upset with me for testing this morning. He said, "But your period is due on Monday, you're going to find out in a few days anyway!" He soooo doesn't get it. The closer I get the harder it is to wait. Oh. BFN for me too but I'm not giving up either!

They just don't fully understand do they Weebles??

I am not feeling any signs/symptoms besides still having creamy Cm, it hasn't dried up yet!!

I tested today, I think I see a shadow, but it's probably just hopeful eyes. My constipation turned into the runs last night, but it's becoming constipation again. I've got a throbbing headache today, and I am beyond nauseous. I hope these are good signs! Still no sign of AF! I'm trying to remain hopeful. I hope you ladies are well!

Tested again today - bfn. My hubby is the exact opposite. He wants me to test. And he gets soooo bummed at the bfns. He wants to be a dad so bad. I don't know who is going to be bummed out more If it isn't our month - me or him!

I also haven't had any symptoms today-ugh. Yesterday I was exhausted all day and had really painful boobs. Today I'm fine!

Can I join as well? I am either 9 or 10dpo. Period should be here anywhere from Monday-Wednesday. I am going to test tomorrow just because I want to see a bfn!!? Haha
Not having any symptoms that I don't have every other month.
I am getting headaches in the evening until bedtime. I'm not sleeping well so I think that's why! Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->