7dpo and temp has been dropping for three days...?

SpudsMama

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi :flower:

*My chart is in my siggy btw*

So at 4dpo my temp peaked at 98.2, but over 5 and 6dpo they started to slowly fall. Today at 7dpo it's dropped right down to 97.5. I do usually get a drop in temp at 8dpo that lasts for a single day. Never this early, and it never lasts this long. It was always literally down one day, and back up the next. Could it be implantation? I've ruled out the possibility of an early AF because I haven't had the usual cramping or EWCM that I get at the end of every cycle.

I've also got some symptoms... I'm not sure if they mean much though. From 4/5 dpo I've been feeling mildly irritable. This doesn't usually happen until CD4 of the next cycle. Yesterday I woke up with some twinges in my lower back which stayed with me on/off all day (not sure if that's to do with the 2ww or whether I was just lying funny in bed... it wasn't an ache, just some muscle twangs). Then last night I had one sharp pinch on the right side of my uterus, then another on the left a couple of seconds later. Nothing like that since.

Does anyone think this may be down to implantation or is it all in my head?

Baby dust :thumbup: xx

cud b implantation !!! very best of luck, hope ur temps bk up2mro x

even though your temps have gotten lower, it only went below the cover line today. So I wouldn't pay much attention to it personally, it will probably start to climb back up again tomorrow. That dip you get at about 8 dpo is also very common, we get another surge of estrogen about a week after ovulation which is why many women will see creamy type EWCM in patches about a week after O accompanied by a dip on your chart. You just may have had a bit of a earlier or slower rising estrogen rise mid luteal phase this month and I'm sure it doesn't mean anything either way. Good Luck :)

Your chart looks very similar to your last cycle. Maybe that's just what your temps do?They say to look for a pattern. Could be implantation too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->