7DPO and VERY Nauseous

Ahughes

Reaction score
Since yesterday I have been nauseous on and off, but today it seems to be more persistent. I'll be hungry, eat something, and then feel like I am going to vomit. I ate lunch around 12:30 pm today and immediately started to feel nauseous and have been ever since. It's to the point where I think I am going to throw up. :nope:. I've been trying to drink water and it makes me feel worse. The water literally feels like it is just sitting in my stomach. ugh. I woke up in the middle of the night last nauseous but when I woke up for work I was starving. So strange! I have other symptoms along with it, like sensitive nipples and occasionally by bb's hurt. I don't get naueous around my period (Due Dec 3rd) so not sure if I'm getting the flu or if we did conceive. Would it be a waste to test this early? I feel doubtful.

Ooohhhh!!! This definitely sounds promising! I would hold out until about 9 or 10DPO before testing. I'm also 7DPO and wishing I had prominent symptoms like you.

Totally stalking! :flower:

Thanks! I feel like it's too early to be nauseous but you never know lol. I hope you get a BFP too! These next few days are going to be torture for us!!

:dust:

Good thing we have the holiday to take our minds off it for a couple days. :D

I feel like crap today. I haven't been able to eat anything because the nausea is so on and off. I had a coffee this morning and started to feel nauseous afterwards. It comes in waves and when it hits I feel like I have to run to the bathroom. I don't know what is going on.

That does sound promising! I'm 4 dpo if my app is right... Felt slight nausea today. I have sinus pain and headache though... Could be just a cold (likely), or possibly lowered immune system because pregnant? Here's hoping....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->