7dpo crazy tester. I'm back!

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Some of you may remember me from June. I got a bfp that ended up being a blighted ovum. :(
I had my d&c June 30th. Negative tests a week later and was cleared to try again.
Since then I've been temping and using opks but my temps seem off so I'm not sure if I actually ovulated but my chart says 7dpo so we shall see.

I've added the link to my chart and a picture of today's test at 5 mins with fmu. Same tests I got my last bfp with. Really like these ones.
Fingers crossed for a rainbow baby.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330c53/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150729_090835.jpg

I do see a hint of something!

So looking at that chart, I would have put ovulation day one day earlier than FF has it but then I see that you got +OPK on the 23rd, so I'm thoroughly confused, haha! 7 DPO seems quite early for a line, only because implantation can happen at 6 DPO at the earliest. Did you get any significant symptoms yesterday that might hint as to when you implanted?

I usually get a massive hot flash and cramps around the time of implantation, then I start getting faint lines about 48 hours after.

x

Hey wantalittle

No symptoms as of yet. I'm actually bot feeling hugely positive about this cycle but it's still fun to test lol. I think I'm definitely to early for a real line but I couldn't wait any longer haha.

Follow-up question--is it possible that you may have surged late in the day on the 23rd? That big temp dip is just so compelling as when you ovulated!

I took two opks on cd23. My 10am one was nearly positive and my 4pm was definitely positive. Darker then the control like even. I usually ovulate the day after my positive but with this being a post loss cycle I have no idea what my body is doing.

So sorry hun for ud loss...

Praying this is ur rainbow xx

yourstruly, I just realized I made a mistake in my post. I meant to ask if you may have surged late in the day on the 22nd, i.e maybe you got a - OPK on the 22nd morning, started surging that night, and then continued to get positives the next day and get that temp dip on the 23rd. You mentioned a - OPK the morning of the 23rd... Is it possible the morning OPK wasn't negative but that your urine was just dilute? The reason I ask is because the temp really does suggest you might be 8 DPO rather than 7 DPO.

However if you are indeed 7 DPO, do you know if your hCG went down to baseline following your loss? I have heard from others that it can take quite a while for hCG to fall back to baseline. That might be an explanation for a 7 DPO line.

But hopefully it's not that, and this line is just the start of something awesome for you. I definitely *do* see something on that test, and there is PLENTY of time for that line to get dark! Don't give up hope yet!

x

Hey. No I'm sure it wasn't diluted. I woke for the day at 6am. Went pee and then held with no fluid till 10am to take my test it was really dark but not quite positive and my 4pm one was for sure with the same kind of hold.

Also yes my hcg was at 3 so negative 8 days post d&c.

So now it's a waiting game to see if my body did what I want it to or not. :)

Yay, well FXed for your rainbow! I think you have a great chance that this is something, and I hope the tests get darker soon!

Boo

I loved this brand when I got my bfp with the blighted ovum. Not sure I like them anymore.

This is smu but the line is so skinny it's gotta be an evap. Came up in t mins but had to let it dry to be able to photograph it. Also played with the colors a little on the picture.

I have two frer. Guess I'll be waiting for a few days for those since I don't trust these tests now.
Nasty skinny evap :(
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150729_125216.jpg

I'm really thinking that's the start of your BFP!
I'll be stalking FX!

Maybe that's not an evap! Don't give up hope yet! That could very well be a faint line trying to turn into a darker one, but not enough hCG present to darken the whole line yet!

Bfn this morning.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150730_082411.jpg

By my chart I'm 8dpo could be closer to 7dpo depending on how late in the day I ovulated. Still way early. I know I should wait a few days before testing again but sometimes I can't help but take them lol

Same here. I started at 6 DPO this cycle because I had really unmistakable symptoms and thought maybe my temps were off by a day, or something like that? All it's done is cause me a lot of stress. They say don't test really early to spare yourself the let down if it's a CP, but I test early because I want to know if I'm having CPs. That's vital info to tell a doctor if it takes a long time to conceive.

So yeah, I'm a fan of early testing, but I can't deny the stress it causes!

It's great news that you're 8 DPO--PLENTY of time for something to show up!

Well I tried a different brand.
I'm not sure if there is a squinted or not. I think I held my pee to long. It's ridiculously yellow. I still don't have a feeling either way. No pms yet though so maybe that's good.
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/Mobile%20Uploads/20150731_140606.jpg

Def line on that last one hun

5dpo and im poas already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->