7DPO no BBT dip yet, no implantation?

Enya123

Reaction score
Hey guys! I temp using AVA bracelet.

I’m currently on 7DPO and haven’t had a big drop in temp but my temp increased last night.

Is this showing I haven’t implanted yet?
Sending baby dust to everyone in the TWW
Thank you! Xx

62681271-B066-48F6-BC2C-73AECCE966DC.png

I think you just ovulated Monday based on elevated temps
Really?

I have a 25 day cycle so I’m not sure about that
My dip in temp was 7 days ago and had huge amounts of EWCM. Have been having creamy CM which I never Usually get after O.

Hope it wasn’t Monday we haven’t BD since last Thursday
Xx

The chart you attached, it has erratic temps NOT showing a thermal shift. That means NO ovulation.
You had a thermal shift with 3 temps above the rest starting MONDAY, thus showing ovulation THEN.

Ive been at this since 2006, you might have 25 day cycles and not be ovulating OR not have a long enough luteal phase after ovulation.

You are missing a lot of temperatures, so it can be hard to establish a good baseline!
(maybe this cycle your body tried to ovulate a couple of times? who knows?)
Did you stop getting EWCM after the possible O day 7 days ago?

You might have ovulated the Monday or the Sunday since the temperature of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are all higher than the few you have before. What was your temperature this morning? Because I see you say your temperature increased last night... do you temp in the evening? If so, it might explain the huge shift in your temperatures. Sorry I saw you use AVA. But do you take note of it at night or the temperature when you wake up?

Also, not everyone gets an implantation dip, it's not a 100% thing, some it's barely a shift or it doesn't show, so not having it doesn't mean you didn't implant. Also, implantation varies between 6-12 days post ovulation, so if you did ovulate 7 days ago, and you would still have time to get one!

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->