7DPO progesterone

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
I had my progesterone done at 7DPO as my luteal phase is usually short and it was 33. That’s good right? Why then might my luteal phase be short

Thats very good!

It may be that it drops off too quick.

But if you implant early enough it may not matter

Can you get progesterone from doc?

Thats very good!

It may be that it drops off too quick.

But if you implant early enough it may not matter

Can you get progesterone from doc?
Docs won’t give progesterone and I actually did fall pregnant. I took a test the evening I got the call from the doctor. I tests are progressing well so just keeping my fingers crossed

47234C96-412A-4DE0-84FC-C50EB037D5E6.jpeg

Awwww Congrats!!!! Prayers for a very sticky lil one. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
I’ve got beta hcg next week on 21st and 23rd as I usually bleed with all my pregnancies and have had a mmc. So fingers crossed those levels all come back good :) they should be back Christmas Eve!

I’ve got beta hcg next week on 21st and 23rd as I usually bleed with all my pregnancies and have had a mmc. So fingers crossed those levels all come back good :) they should be back Christmas Eve!

Oh no. I hope you dont get any bleeding. Positive vibes for baby and you.

This weekend is going to be here fast with Christmas Eve right upon its back. Exciting times. So incredibly happy for you.

Prayed for u hon for a sticky beanie.
I do have a good feeling about you hon but its worrying when u have had losses.

Progression line from today and test still isn’t dry. It’s darker than the control line! I’ve got a normal clear blue for the weekend and then a clear blue digital for Monday a week after I got 1-2 on a digital!

E8C8C922-933E-455E-A491-1D56D9228802.jpeg

:yipee: I love line stealers!! That is a very good indication of a sticky bubba. Keeping yall in my prayers.

:yipee: I love line stealers!! That is a very good indication of a sticky bubba. Keeping yall in my prayers.
What’s a line stealer? Never heard that term being. Keeping fingers crossed for a sticky bubs - just over 2 weeks until I’ll see bubs for the first time

Line stealer is when the test line is darker than the control line. Like it’s stole dye from control line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->