7DPO Symtoms :)

xblushmuch

Reaction score
Hiiii ladies :) So I'm 7DPO today and having some symptoms that I'm hoping are real and not just in my excited head hehe :D I have a 28 day cycle and AF arrives like clockwork every month! I only ever get cramps a day or 2 before AF is due but the last day or so I've been having some cramping. I also felt a little twinge/flutter earlier today while I was in work. My boyfriend thinks it's all in my head but I know he just doesn't want me to get too excited in case of a BFN. I'm new to TTC so I don't even know when I should test. Would love some advice :) Really not liking this 2 week wait!! :nope:

Hey, didn't want to read and run. I'm in the two week wait too, so annoying!

Last month, I thought it was my month. I had SO many symptoms...sore breasts (dont get them with AF), different cramps to what I get with AF, tiredness, peeing a lot and what I thought was implantation bleeding (about a week before my period). I know these symptoms weren't in my head, and my pregnant friend reckons it was a chemical pregnancy.

I'm currently 5 or 6dpo this month, and I'm having symptoms again. Not all of the same, but i feel very nauseous (I'm not sure if it's too early after O to feel this), tired, white discharge (I never get this!!) and have the same cramps as last month (AF not due for around 8 days), so I'll test on 25th if she's not here.

If you know AF is clockwork for you, I would test the day after she's due, if she doesn't arrive. Good luck and I hope we both get our :bfp: this month! And don't worry about your bf thinking it's all in your head, men don't and never will understand it, haha!

xoxo <3

Yeah I mean I've been having a few symtoms the last couple of days like peeing a lot and I've had white discharge also. Yesterday I spotted a pinky/brown discharge that lasted all day yesterday that seems to be gone now. I'm just so excited as it's baby no. 1 :D AF is due next week so I'll try my best to hold off testing until then :)

Oh don't i know it? That's men for you haha :L Don't get me wrong he's so loving and supportive, he just doesn't want me to get my hopes up just in case but fingers crossed! I have a feeling it's gonna be a good month :D

Keep me posted :) <3

xox

OMG I've just noticed you're from Ireland too, the first I've seen!

We're ttc for baby no.1 too! I'd say it's best to hold off anyway...i will if you will :p I know, sure our men only want the best for us but only we know how we feel, haha!

Fx for both of us, I feel like it's a good month too. Trying not to let myself get too excited til I see a BFP!

I've added you as a friend on this so I can keep up to date, and I will keep you updated! You do the same though :)

xoxo

OMG I totally didn't notice either haha a fellow Paddy :p Us Irish have to stick together :D

Yeah I'll hold off if you do :D I'll test next week if AF hasn't shown her face, fingers crossed!

Have you guys been TTC for long?

Awh thanks, I'll accept the friend request or add you back or whatever you do on here, still trying to get the hang of things :D

xox

Tehehe. You can read my journal at https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/1925953-ttc-after-fiances-illness.html , that covers everything i think. But basically for 4-5 years, we were NTNP (not trying, not preventing) as my fiance was on a lot of medication. So we're properly ttc now, this is our second cycle, so 2 months!

I'll defo hold off, it'll be nice to have someone to test with ^.^

What about you, how long have you been ttc for?

Ugh and I know, I'm still getting used to this site but it's pretty addictive :shhh:(i'm loving these emoticons haha)

xoxo

So glad your DF is free of his illness now, so happy for you guys :) This is our first cycle properly trying. I have endometriosis so I'm trying to be optimistic that we don't run into any problems and hoping we see a BFP in the next couple of months.

Awh I have a feeling I'm gonna be majorly addicted to this site!! :D

xox

Hi Ladies,

Saw this post and thought I would comment as I am also around 7dpo and 8 days until af is due! I have been cramping for 3 days now, loads of white cm (like in my knickers sorry tmi), boobs starting to hurt but nipples have been sore since O- im pretty sure these arent symptoms and af will show up in full force, this is about my 8th month trying, fingers crossed for us all xxx

Thanks for commenting :) I'm now 9DPO with 5 days left until AF. I'm hoping she doesn't show her face :D Finding it so hard not to test :( I've got no patience whatsoever which is making this wait so difficult! I keep watching videos of people testing at 9DPO and getting their BFP's. Ahhhhh the anticipation :D

I'm still cramping, very bloated, tender nipples, peeing a lot and I'm feeling very emotional today! DB and I had a bit of an argument earlier over something so small and stupid and I couldn't stop crying.

Sending lots of baby dust your way from Ireland :)

xox

You both have the symptoms anyway, fingers crossed for us all :D

I'm 7 or 8d po now (hmm, i got my positive LH strip a week ago today, so probably 6 dpo actually :growlmad: ) still feeling a bit nauseous, crampy, white cm (I very very rarely get this), and i'm quite gassy (tmi much!??! haha) and i've had to burp a few times, and when i do, sick comes up...that thing where it's so sudden that you swallow it again. Yuk! Moods are up and down...fx for us!!

:dust: to all ^.^

<3 xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"