7months after my C-section Birth...time to take control {{BBW}}

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
So I had my son Almost 7 months ago, and last Check in I had during pregnancy I got to my all time high of weight was 325 lbs...I only gained about 30 lbs with my pregnancy of my son, after birth I lost about 20 lbs of the baby weight gained...so not back to pre-pregnancy weight yet...
BUT now it's time to take control again and lose some weight...considering I'm working and about to start going to school for medical assisting in June, and eventually I want to have another child and I need to be in better shape to be pregnant and run(when I say run I mean waddle) after a toddler...
:shrug: Does anyone have a safe weight loss plan they like to share...I'm open to anything...
Does anyone want to join me in the journey to lose the baby weight+ some?? lol

I used this app called Loseit (there's a website too- loseit.com). It's free-- and it tracks your calories and excercise. It was great! I'm still using it to maintain my weight loss...

There is another called MyPlate... but I've only heard about it.

If you tell it how much weight you want to lose each week- where you are now, it will advise how many calories to consume-- and the more you work out, the more you can eat. So that motivates me to workout pretty much daily! LOL. As I like my food :)

It really helped me lose those last few pregnancy lbs- and then some... that extra weight I'd been carrying around for years and just never had the motivation to lose.

It worked well for me- as least. And it's the easiest plan I think. As I JUST track calories- I don't need to worry about points or types of foods and I can eat what I want long as my calories are in budget. I needed something simple! LOL. Best of luck!

I'll have to look into that, I really love my sweets every now and then... I just don't know how to find time to exercise...lame excuse I know...I'm still learning how to adjust doing things for me with the little one

When my LO was a baby- I used to take long walks with her in her stroller-- like daily! I'd even walk the 1.5 miles to the local store and back! That really helped me a lot- eventually I got back to the gym, and got into a great routine. Now I take a lot of classes- as they are great motivaters and with LO being bigger, I found classes that work so I can just take her with and put her in the gym care while I work out. Although she didn't go to the gym with me till she was 12mos... loads of other moms take their babies. Just do what your comfy with-- or go for walks, that's honestly the easier way and nice cause you still have LO with you :)

For sure check out the app. I only want to lose 1lb per week- very mild. LOL. But the calories are just not enough for me otherwise. And I do have plenty of treats - I just make sure I plan my meals out more and watch how many calories I eat per meal so I can have that treat later ;) And there are plenty of lower calorie ice creams (or frozen yogurt) so you don't feel deprived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->