7up/sprite meatballs

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
this is a yum recipe i got from a friend.

1 can of cranberry jelly/jam
sprite/7up ( watch out if u use diet that it can be used for cooking some sweetners cant)

make your meatballs : i use ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, egg and bread crumbs, and grated onion and roll them into balls.

then i make a sauce of the cranberry jelly and 7up/sprite you can make the sauce as thick/runny as you like.

cook the meatballs in there and walla!! very sweet kiddies love this one

Is it really nice?

I don't like the look of 7up with meat balls lol

Pop with food?

Wha?

You being serious cupcake?

This aint just your craving is it??

xx

My grandpa used to swear by pouring coke over roasts and ham to make the meat more tender and flavorful.

guys its delicious i promise, if u like sweet fruity stuff
there are lots of recipes with soda i even have one for coca cola chicken.

My grandpa used to swear by pouring coke over roasts and ham to make the meat more tender and flavorful.

i have a friend who swears by this! she insists i use coke next time i make a roast!!

Also, you can make GREAT southern biscuits using sprite or ginger ale! There is also a bakery here that makes "orange soda cake" and "7-up cake"! Would never think a soda would bring good flavor in food, but somehow it works!!

And Cupcake, i think the cranberry/7up glaze sounds like something i may try! I am a HUGE fan of cranberry!

This doesn't shock me, you can add sugar to food and it really improves the flavour. I think Coca Cola in spaghetti bolognese is lovely.. my mum and brother would always say at meal times "mmm this is lovely, tastes different" id put coke in. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->