8.5 year old boy main present help!!!

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
Omg it feels like forever since I’ve posted in here. Crazy how Time flies! So jenson has everything from iPad to switch to PlayStation iPod scooter bike etc I’m really out of ideas for a main present. I’m happy to not go mad this year and just get some bits I think he’ll really love. My mum has bought him the mario Lego starter kit and the bowsers castle adaption but I’m struggling what I can get him. Has anyone got any ideas??

thanks guys xx

Do you HAVE to get main present? We don't usually do a main. Does he like toys still? I know that's a weird age, my older 2 didn't like toys by that age but my 3rd still does at 10. If he does there are some pretty cool large sets of playmobil which would make an impressive gift. If he's more in to gaming what about something like a steering wheel and gaming chair?

My 8.5 year old is a girl but she's getting a keyboard as her main Xmas present (wants to start lessons in the new year) Or if you have the space I always thought those gaming tables look fun, the type you can play air hockey and table football on.

My 6 year old boy is the same, he's only really into gaming and doesn't play with toys at all! I'm struggling too. This year he's getting an xbox in his bedroom, we have 2 around the house already but thought one would be ideal for his bedroom, mainly my just for something to have really!

What about gaming accessories, like a new headset or a gaming chair, or something like that! I'm keeping my eye on this thread as I'm stuck for ideas too!

You probably have found something by now but If your boy is too much into his screen time (like mine!) then maybe something to get him out of the house? We are getting ours a Laser Tag Gun set. One of their friends has a set and every time we have met up with him for an outdoor playdate these have been a huge hit. We are getting these: Strike Laser Tag Guns Set - 4 Multi-Player Pack & Deluxe Carry Case - Kids Infrared Blaster Playset cause they have good reviews and aren't out of this world expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->