8 DPO and Confused!!

Xbaby.fairyX

NTNP after Miscarriage
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I am roughly 8DPO (I don't temp, only use CM and CP as indicators) and I am so hoping to get a BFP after my MC in November. At the moment my cervix is really high, almost out of reach, I'm really tired and have a runny nose (might just be cold) I also had a mid cycle bleed about 1-2 days after I o'd which lasted only for about 12 hours before turning brown. The only thing confusing me is the I have no CM at all and all you girls talk of lots of CM, which makes me think i'm out this month.

I'd appreciate any ideas on if this is good or bad xx

Didn't want to read and run. I have never been pregnant before, but in my last two cycles of TTC I had abundant EWCM in TWW which almost made me sure that I was pregnant. But AF arrived dot on time on both the months. So please do not worry if you do not have cm, not all bodies are alike and the same goes for pregnancy as well. Here is wishing you luck and a lot of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::

to you hun. FXed

I've never been pg either, but this cycle I definitely have a LOT of symptoms.. If I'm not pregnant, then I will need to go to the doc to get my bbs checked out, because they've changed a lot in the last few days. I don't have any cm at all.. so I'm wondering about that as well.... but I think PP is right.. everyone is different, and every pregnancy is different.

I get plenty of CM between ovulation and AF. Still haven't been pg. We're all different. Best symptom to look for is a BFP ;)

Really glad this was answered- posted a similar question the other day in ttc and no one replied:nope:
But I too have been thinking the same thing- Iv been monitoring CM for months and after ovulation Im ALWAYS dry nothing not even moist it gets creamier just before EWCM then nothing between ovulation and AF. I've heard too lasied talking about creamy CM before AF and Im wondering if I havent had it Im out. So id love to hear from any ladies who have had BFP and not had creamy CM XXXX:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->