8 DPO- cramping

gradschoolmum

Reaction score
I'm going crazy. My husband is on a long trip, and I feel like I'm stuck inside the TWW by myself.
Last night and a little bit today, I have had slight cramping. It seems like it could be implantation. This afternoon, nothing. Though I have been extremely tired and weepy and cranky and nauseous (though, grad school deadlines coming up during the TWW and my husband is out of town and I gave into eating lots of cheesy bread...so all of those things can be explained).
So here's my question... I know it's dumb:dohh:, but I took an internet cheapy test this morning, not FMU, and it looked slightly positive within the time frame..went away after the 10-15 minutes. So this evening, I took another one. BFN for sure.
Could the first just been my imagination? No picture could really pick up the line very well.
Going crazy...mostly need another TTC woman to talk to:winkwink:

Hello!
Im around the same dpo as you, AF is due on 20th.
I had some really bad cramps on the right side about 2-3 days ago, but they have gone away. since then nothing!
Its just a waiting game isnt it... Im going to try hold out till the 20th to test!

Yes- I need to wait! I read too many stories of people getting early results, but it gets me down.
Let me know how your test goes on the 20th. My ovia app tells me I can test the earliest on the 19th. I may wait a day or two after just to be sure to get an accurate report.

Yes- I need to wait! I read too many stories of people getting early results, but it gets me down.
Let me know how your test goes on the 20th. My ovia app tells me I can test the earliest on the 19th. I may wait a day or two after just to be sure to get an accurate report.

I also use Ovia. AF is due 20th. So Ovia is saying 5 days until Preg Test.
I feel like I might be just starting to get some dull cramps now, so prob AF.... guess i'll wait and see!

Hey ladies! Can I but in? No clue what dpo I am as last cycle was 55 days (and ended in a chemical pregnancy) and opks have been so crazy this month and temping doesn't work for me. However I use ovia which says 6 days til pregnancy test, af due on the 25th. Not sure if this will be the case because I don't quite have a regular cycle after getting my iud removed. I have had certain sharp pains specific to one side only this last week and then this morning I had been up for about an hour, eaten, drank coffee and was just lying in bed waiting for hubby to wake up when suddenly I became nauseous. I went to kitchen to grab some crackers and suddenly I was throwing up! Trying not to get too excited and too afraid to take a cheapie test in fear of another chemical.

I also use Ovia. AF is due 20th. So Ovia is saying 5 days until Preg Test.
I feel like I might be just starting to get some dull cramps now, so prob AF.... guess i'll wait and see!

So any luck? I waited until today to test and have either a faint positive or a really mean indent. I cannot tell what it is!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->