8 DPO, Driving myself crazy

brinib1

Reaction score
Yesterday I was "sure" was pregnant. Had or imagined many symptoms. This morning, maybe because I didn't sleep well due to burning my hand in the kitchen last night, I woke up feeling depressed and sure it is all in my head. Every month I think I'm pg around DPO 7, and by day 9 I'm sure I'm not. It's compounded by the fact that I have had a head cold the past 4 days so things like headaches, dizziness and runny nose are more due to the cold. My low back has been hurting slightly, but that's probably due to the fact I've been sitting or lying on the couch non stop for 4 days. DH weirdly thinks that my being sick means there's no way I could have gotten pregnant this cycle-- I don't know why but he's convinced. BBs are sore, but no more so than usual before AF, I see blue veins, but those might always be there-- I'm very fair skinned, emotional, but also could be AF/lack of sleep. Thought I had uterine twinges yesterday but so faint I could have imagined it or it could have been digestive. Temp dropped a bit yesterday, not below coverline, was excited but it didn't go back up yesterday so was not implantation dip. I need to stop obsessing and leave it until Saturday when I test, but finding that difficult. Accidentally tested this am-- so tired thought it was DPO 9/10, not 8. Obviously BFN. I think I am partly frustrated because I have this cycle or next to have a baby before I turn 32 in November which in my mind I had made some kind of deadline-- I want two or three and am feeling old...

Hey! first off, you're not old but i do know what you mean. I am going to be 31 in april and if i am pregnant again then it breaks my "rule" of having all my kids before 30! Funny how things just don't pan out the way we plan. Best of luck with your symptoms. My body is constantly changing every month it seems with new stuff i never had before. I used to be so intuned with my body but not anymore. Hope you get your BFP soon!

I'm right there with you. 8dpo and going insane. I tested this morning and got a :bfn: Got an evap on my test from yesterday. It's still early so we shouldn't count ourselves out. Try to think positive :)

Swinging between could be, and of course not. Don't want to get my hopes up too high but really want it to be this time. I felt crappy this afternoon, but hard to tell whether it's just my cold and PMS or not. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->