8 dpo, HORRIBLE lower back pain and cramps

buttonbaby

Reaction score
I'm at 8 dpo today, and I have been sneezing a lot the past couple days, and woke up congested. I had a little nausea last night, but could have been from my dinner. Now I have really bad pain in my lower back, and some pretty intense cramps. It feels like the worst day of my period, which of course isn't due until Aug 21. Anyone else experience this? This is not normal for me.

I'm at 8 dpo today, and I have been sneezing a lot the past couple days, and woke up congested. I had a little nausea last night, but could have been from my dinner. Now I have really bad pain in my lower back, and some pretty intense cramps. It feels like the worst day of my period, which of course isn't due until Aug 21. Anyone else experience this? This is not normal for me.

i'm on 12 DPO today, the last 2 days I have had lower back pain, not sure if I am pregnant, AF isn't due for another 6 days, so I have to wait to test

I always have back pain, so its hard to tell the real cause, but I have been waking up with very bad back pain to the point where it is difficult to move for a few minutes until my body "wakes up." I am about 5 dpo.

This is definitely not muscular, it feels like when I have a bad period. So I'm not sure if it's implantation that is happening, or if that already happened. I have had the most steady temps of all 3 cycles so far. No spotting either. I may try a cheapie test tomorrow.

I due Af Aug21st too!

I've had

-really bad cramps for the last few days
-constipation (tmi?)
-nausea
-been quite irritable
- and today my thighs REALLY ache for no reason :/

Hi sobroody91, we are on the same gruesome wait! AAHHH! It helps to have people along with you tho. Today I actually checked my cm, which I don't normally make note of, but I had A LOT of creamy cm, I have read mixed reviews on whether that is good or not. I'm normally pretty dry until right about 10 dpo when I start getting the brown spotting, then AF arrives promptly at 15 dpo. I also have had nausea last night and today AFTER eating, anyone else experience that?

:dust: to us all!

Hey ladies, how is it going? I am 10dpo today, BFN this morning on a FRER. :( I have been really tired the past few days but having a hard time sleeping. Cramps again today, but no spotting yet. A couple dizzy spells upon getting up from sitting. AF is due in 4 days. How are you doing?

Hi I am new here...whats a FRER?

Oh and BTW hi! I am new! Lol

Me too! I'm 11 dpo now and the past 2 days I've had mild cramps and lower back pain. The cramps feel like AF cramps. But I never really get back pain. I hate to symptom check, but it's hard not to. Crossing my fingers.

The :witch: just arrived this morning. I'm already tired of this ttc crap, and it's only been 3 months. How do people do this for years?

Hello, it's been a long time since I've posted. Have finally decided to ttc :thumbup:
Currently I'm 7 or 8 dpo.
Dtd twice, spot on my most fertile time. Couldn't be happier with how this cycle went. I have this gut feeling that I just know!!

4 or 5dpo I had bad nausea but not the normal kind.
Taste has changed a lot and definitely getting really tired at night for the past 3 nights.

Now at 8 dpo I felt strange tugs and pressure in my pelvis. Always on the left side. Usually before AF I get pain on both sides and not til another few days yet.
Silly me thought I'm going to test. Just incase! Well within the first 5 minutes a faint but seeable (just) pink line came up and it was a :bfp:
I spoke to dp and we decided to test again tonight. It was a :bfn:
Don't know what to think. I know it's early but I know that one was positive and the other was negative. Has this happened to anyone and they ended up being pregnant???

At least we can lean on each other and understand what each of us are going through. I hope we see some :bfp:'s on here soon. :dust: to all

Oh, I should add as well that for the past two days my feet and legs have been a bit crampy. Just thought all you symptom spotters would like to know. :)

Button baby - so sorry to hear. I know it's hard, AF kept showing for me cycle after cycle. It's gets you down then we pick ourselves up and keep trying. I have my fingers crossed that this next cycle will be the one for you. We are all here for support, that's what makes these sites so comforting.

Thanks wishful9! Well, this morning was a false alarm. After the red spots I saw, nothing else all day....

I was just at work and had to leave urgently because I started getting intense pain, like when I have a cyst rupture. I typically have a cyst rupture during my period (not ovulation) and it is an 11 on the pain scale. It knocks me to my knees, makes me nauseous, radiates down my thighs. It's awful. What just happened started out like that, but then it spread across my whole uterus. It was very painful, but still kind of different than usual. I left in a hurry and now I'm home on the couch. The pain subsided faster than usual too, and I got a headache, which isn't usually part of this whole ordeal. So far, no bleeding though. I'm so confused this month! I'm so fed up with this whole thing. I'm going to call my obgyn and tell her something needs to be done about the cysts, either they come out, or the whole ovary does (it's always the right). Ugh!

I understand your frustration. So if AF never showed then could there be a chance that it was implantation? I tested again this morning and bfn again. I'm just hoping its too early still. I am still having pain on my left down low which to add to that today I had a dull ache on my inner left thigh. Wierd. All we can do is hope!! Please keep us updated. I'll love to hear how your travelling. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->