8 dpo, HORRIBLE lower back pain and cramps

Thanks wishful9! Well today I am 14 dpo, so I can't imagine I was having implantation this late. I ate dinner a couple hours ago and now I feel kind of nauseous. I still have a mild headache, and I actually fell asleep on the couch for about 20 minutes after dinner, which is really early for me. I may be going to bed early tonight, I'm just beat.

That leg pain does sound weird. Let's hope it's a good weird :)

I just want to add that today (8dpo) I have just started to get some tingly sensations, almost like pins and needles in my boobs. Feeling a little fuller than usual. I really hate having to wait. So impatient. How is everyone else going??

According to a calculator i did im 9pdo today. Shouldn't be any dpo at all as ive been on the pill! But i have had many pregnancy symptoms, the same as i had before i found out about both of my girls.
Did a test this morning and it was neg but i had implantation bleeding (pretty sure it was this as it was one of the main things i had when expecting my daughters)in the early hours of this morning so it was prob too early. Im still going to retest every day though cos i have lots of ic's i ordered the other day lo

Good luck ladies! I'm still awaiting the arrival of the :witch: My temp dropped below the coverline this morning, not sure if that means I'm def out or not. I woke up this morning in a puddle of sweat, but my temp was lower. That seems weird to me. Have some very mild cramping, but not even a spot. It's driving me crazy! FF predicts my period to start tomorrow, but my periodtracker predicted it to start yesterday. I'm usually 26 or 27 day cycles, so I would expect by today. Ugh!

Samizi - please let us know how you go with your testing. The spotting is around the time implantation should occur, so very curious to see how it all turns out for you.

Buttonbaby - still no AF hey. That's a good thing!! Fingers crossed for you.

Me? Well my boobs are definitely getting more sore and heavy today. Still getting the little pinches in my lower left. I have a really yukky taste in my mouth too. Mmmm
I will be testing in the morning. Really hoping for a BFP!!

Wishing us all luck!!!

Wishful9, that all sounds very promising! Good luck!

I'm pretty sure af arrived, usually my first day is heavy, but it seems to be light. But I'm pretty sure this is the real deal this time. :(

Good luck to the rest of you, I hope someone gets a bfp this month!

I am so sorry buttonbaby. Keep your chin up. Lets hope this next cycle will end up with a BFP!!

Thanks wishful9! I hope so, I really need to have the baby before next fall, that's when I start my program, and I'm not going to be able to miss any school for maternity leave.

More spotting for me tonight, earlier on anyway. Checked an hour ago and its stopped again. Will keep you guys updated x

Lets hope it's implantation!! I jumped out of bed this morning and poas. Woke up do so we could check the results together and I am very excited to announce a definite BFP!!! All booked in for the doctors in 3 days time to confirm everything. Good luck to everyone trying. I wish you all the best of luck xx

great news wishful :)

well i woke up, went to the loo and quite a lot of fresh blood...2 hours later and its stopped. silly body! My ic's should come today and i definitely know that my FRER's will, but i dont want to waste one! The ic's i have now show a pos when miu is 20+ and todays was neg so if i am, i think its just too low to show on those tests. Thats what im hoping anyway. We shall see x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->