8 DPO if I ovulated on time...

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
I broke down and pos today. I just couldn't stand it. Well of course it's too early and :bfn: :cry:

feeling so depressed now

Symptoms are so unreliable though, I don't know what to think. Some new this month: dizzyness, sore in lower abdomen, shooting pains in breasts that's random throughout the day, 99 F temp, soaked undies all day (5 DPO) with watery cm. Stuff that's not so new to me during this time: lower back pain (not this long though, a week straight already), metal taste in mouth, raised sense of smell.

But all these symptoms could go either way. I hate being tricked.

I guess I can't rule myself out totally until the witch is here...

I hope you get your BFP!! fingers xxed for you! I know how frusterating it can be.

thanks! positivity is EXACTLY what I need right now.

Yup! That's what I'm doing this month too! Just staying positive...I will get my BFP this month! lol You will too!!!

You are definitely in the right place with a lot of people doing the same thing!! I am a POAS addict...and am also 8 DPO today....I POAS this afternoon and also got a BFN...yet even with not that many symptoms, I'm sure that this could be my month...and don't want to be let down by the AF...however...thinking positive...if AF DOES come...it just means we have another month to try and another month to keep saving money for when we do get that BFP...GL and BABY DUST!!!

You are definitely in the right place with a lot of people doing the same thing!! I am a POAS addict...and am also 8 DPO today....I POAS this afternoon and also got a BFN...yet even with not that many symptoms, I'm sure that this could be my month...and don't want to be let down by the AF...however...thinking positive...if AF DOES come...it just means we have another month to try and another month to keep saving money for when we do get that BFP...GL and BABY DUST!!!

Hi Hope79 hope you are well. Have u any symptoms? I am personally 9DPO today and cant say i have had any symptoms... just a few that come and go... I want to stay positive but i also dont want to trick myself into thinking so and later fall flat on my feet. af is due sunday 20th. How about you?

I broke down and pos today. I just couldn't stand it. Well of course it's too early and :bfn: :cry:

feeling so depressed now

Symptoms are so unreliable though, I don't know what to think. Some new this month: dizzyness, sore in lower abdomen, shooting pains in breasts that's random throughout the day, 99 F temp, soaked undies all day (5 DPO) with watery cm. Stuff that's not so new to me during this time: lower back pain (not this long though, a week straight already), metal taste in mouth, raised sense of smell.

But all these symptoms could go either way. I hate being tricked.

I guess I can't rule myself out totally until the witch is here...

Hi am sorry to know you poas and got a BFN. its deefinately too early.w ait out another two days and test. I plan on testing saturday or sunday afternoon. Good luck to all us ladies for the BFP this month.

Hi Hope79 hope you are well. Have u any symptoms? I am personally 9DPO today and cant say i have had any symptoms... just a few that come and go... I want to stay positive but i also dont want to trick myself into thinking so and later fall flat on my feet. af is due sunday 20th. How about you?

Just like you, my symptoms come and go. This morning I had the worst metal taste in my mouth. My bb's feel very heavy, and the areolas seem to be darkening, though I can't be 100% on that, because I don't stare at them enough to know :) I don't want to trick myself either, I just want to stay as positive as I can and will test again on Wednesday morning. Today (11/15) I am now 9 DPO, and other than that..not too many symptoms. Every now and then I get a light cramp...main one-VIVID dreams every night...and usually I can't even remember my dreams! My AF is also due on Sunday...

Just like you, my symptoms come and go. This morning I had the worst metal taste in my mouth. My bb's feel very heavy, and the areolas seem to be darkening, though I can't be 100% on that, because I don't stare at them enough to know :) I don't want to trick myself either, I just want to stay as positive as I can and will test again on Wednesday morning. Today (11/15) I am now 9 DPO, and other than that..not too many symptoms. Every now and then I get a light cramp...main one-VIVID dreams every night...and usually I can't even remember my dreams! My AF is also due on Sunday...

Your post gives some reaasurance. I can only point to vivid dreams this cycle. I have the dreams nonstop. The rest seem to start only to disappear so perhaps not all hope is gone. I am hoping for my BFP on sunday the day af is due. F'xed for u

Your post gives some reaasurance. I can only point to vivid dreams this cycle. I have the dreams nonstop. The rest seem to start only to disappear so perhaps not all hope is gone. I am hoping for my BFP on sunday the day af is due. F'xed for u

FX'd for you also!!!

thanks everyone!! more symptoms... yesterday I got so dizzy and lightheaded I had to leave work an hour early just to get something to eat. but it gave me an excuse to rush to the hospital so I could welcome my new nephew to the world!!

I really was lightheaded, and have gotten to be so a little today. still in the race. fx!

baby dust to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->