8 DPO needing charting experts!!!

sarahann7

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I started taking B complex vitamins this cycle after learning that it helps to regulate cycles and helps with luteal phase defect. I started taking it on cycle day 1 and I also started Charting with my bbt. Normally I ovulate after cycle day 20 or 21, but this cycle I ovulated on cycle day 16, and I have low temps even when ill. As you read in the title, I am now 8 DPO and so far I have felt relatively well considering I usually think I have every symptom in the book. I had really creamy cm from about 2 DPO and last night and this morning it is creamy with small amounts of (sorry TMI) yellowish snot like cm mixed in with it. My BBT has remained above 98F since ovulation which I find to be a miracle in itself. Here is where I need some help. From 5 DPO until last night I had what i can only describe as a sore/stiff lower back more so on the left side where I ovulated from. It felt like i pulled my back out although I didnt. Along with the sore back I had some pinches/pulls and some (weird I know) warm sensations below belly button like all the sudden my pants were way too tight. Yesterday, 7 DPO my temp dipped from 99F to 98.6F and then right back up to 99F again this am. I attached my chart so that you may have a look. Is it possible that the drop yesterday was implantation? :dust:

Attachments

• chart 3.jpg
    chart 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 10
Well today marks 11dpo and I doubt the dip on 7dpi was implantation. I had a dip on 9 dpo to my cover line and a bfn then shot back up to 98.6 on 10 dpo and it’s at 99.3 today. Could the the 9dpo bfn have been caused from testing too soon?

Attachments

• 4830F828-7EBD-4DE4-AC66-8FC25A20E054.jpg
    4830F828-7EBD-4DE4-AC66-8FC25A20E054.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 13
9 dpo looks more like a possible implantation dip. Then yes it woild be to early tomorrow or the next would give u a better idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->