8 dpo really sore boobs and very moody!! anyone ?

willowtree24

Reaction score
According to my app I'm 8dpo is it too early to have symptoms I'm having really sore boobs I've out on half a stone. I'm so moody with my DH . Poor guy !! On cycle 4 trying for #1. Period due 23rd Feb ! Or round abouts

Anyone else 8dpo ? I'm going crazy

That was me yesterday. Today I've got this general feeling of pre-crampiness going on that I usually get before my period. They're not quite cramps yet, just a feeling that could turn into them.

I'm starting to think I'm probably out for the month, but we'll see!

Best of luck to you !! I can say I think this boob soreness is different !! Hope it's good ! Doctors appointment tomorrow morning ! How many dpo are you

Nine - literally meant that was me at 8dpo with sore boobs and mood swings yesterday. :p

The stuff we through every month eh! That's me still today sore boobs not as moody though haha. :) let me know how you get on when are you testing ?

I caved and tested on 8, but I'm not doing it again until I see my temperature rise or until the 24th or so. My boobs don't hurt as bad now and I only had the mood swings really that one day. Good luck to you.

Thank you ! I'm 11 dpo tomorrow darnt test my boobs are worse I've got headaches and a fever now I feel run down. Who knows god I'm nervous hahah

Hey how u girls getting on im feeling same but dunno wen I ovulated so dunno what to think..... x

I'm out with arrived today ! So I'm trying again for march !! This will be my 5th try trying for my first baby. How about you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->